About This Club

Just an example club...
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Why not? It was moved to a COVID thread in the Politics Club that you manage. It needed to be moved off the main page as soon as possible. I do think that @nfreeman should have deleted it instead. It is that offensive. It does not even belong in the club, but not for the reason you indicated.
  3. Please do not move trash that has nothing to do with politics into the politics club. It is not your dumping ground.
  4. Indeed. Let's try this one again boys. (Hysterical crapola has been moved to its rightful home.) You're a good man for believing in humanity, but I think you are incorrect here.
  5. I expected some fireworks in here but oooooo boy, it was napalm from the start.
  6. I was looking for the most appropriate emoji thingie ... your suggestion above works for me ... *shudders (too)*
  7. Can we discuss politics in this particular club or are we still onhold until Eleven's club gains approval?
  8. https://www.princetonreview.com/grad/gre-practice-test#!practice
  9. What we cant emoji you SDS... lol ? never mind
  10. ok... Booooooooo Again Booooooo, shoot my thumb could get really sore.... ah well I’ll suck it up... Boooooooo
  11. Correct. Always boo The Great Satan.