Tallinder

\GoBillsInDallas/

has this been confirmed by anyone - I saw it on the sabres report front page, but have they said anything on WGR or something?

as of right now, its purely speculation... although, don't be suprised if you don't see tallinder for a while. I'll believe the speculation when i see paesch recalled from rochester on various transaction wires.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/transactions

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/transactions/

as of right now, its purely speculation... although, don't be suprised if you don't see tallinder for a while. I'll believe the speculation when i see paesch recalled from rochester on various transaction wires.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/transactions

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/transactions/

I could be mistaken, but I believe Paetsch is "on" the team - he just doesn't dress?

I could be mistaken, but I believe Paetsch is "on" the team - he just doesn't dress?

my bad... i found that information after i posted.

either way, you just have to ask the other 5 regulars to step up and have paesch play smart. it's a blow if it's true, but the injury won't be a season killer.

I've been curious about what Paetsch can do - I've heard he's a terrific skater - obviously he was going to play sometime this year, I just figured it would be to replace Teppo at some point because you have to figure that 38-year old groin is going to act up sooner or later.

Sucks that it's Tallinder, but at least we get to see what we have in Paetsch.

Is anyone here a forensic anthropologist!? Sorry, just a little Seinfeld reference. I know, it was "marine biologist."

Anyway, hi Holly. I haven't noticed you around here before. Welcome.

As for Tallinder, if it's indeed a broken arm, I think the training and medical staff of the Sabres should be fired. No X-rays were taken after the incident? He just went out and finished the game? Let's hope it's not something that serious...

As for Tallinder, if it's indeed a broken arm, I think the training and medical staff of the Sabres should be fired. No X-rays were taken after the incident? He just went out and finished the game? Let's hope it's not something that serious...

A game they were winning comfortably I might add.

Injury is not confirmed yet... From the LGS site:

"At mid-afternoon today, LGS.com spoke with a source who seen Tallinder at the Arena this morning favoring his arm but said the defenseman meerly shrugged it off as a bad bruise."

If it's a deep bruise he might be out for like a week.

Let's hope for that.

I think Paetsch will be fine, he's been practicing with the team, and taking the morning skates and stuff. He'll fit in nicely. Lydman will hold it down.

This team steps up in times of need.

Does anyone know what reasoning is for delaying putting Timmy on the IR? I thought at the beginning of the year they said he would miss the 1st 10 or so games...here it is game 11, and there hasn't been any encouraging news about getting closer to returning, working out now, no headaches - nothing.

Anyone?

i wont believe it till i hear it from wgr. when a bone breaks and heals it is stronger in that place than before it was broken.( sounds funny but im a forensic anthropologist. i wouldnt lie about bones. )

What is it about being a forensic anthropologist that makes you honest?

j/k with ya :)

Does anyone know what reasoning is for delaying putting Timmy on the IR? I thought at the beginning of the year they said he would miss the 1st 10 or so games...here it is game 11, and there hasn't been any encouraging news about getting closer to returning, working out now, no headaches - nothing.

Anyone?

Why do it if you don't have to, I guess. Maybe they are hoping for an Erik Cole type of playoff return. I wish they would just put him on the IR so Paille can come up. Gaustad and Mair are playing well and Paille would give this team more offensive punch. :thumbsup:

Archived