Anyone else surprised....

deluca67

I can see it now: If Tom Golisano were to sell the team, DeLuca would buy the Sabres in a heartbeat and have Peters put on waivers immediately. That's how deep his hatred is for Andrew Peters. :wub:

Having said all that, I'm going to do my best to ignore DeLuca's anti-Peters rants from now on.

Once again, my apologies for saying "STFU". Cursing goes against my beliefs, and it was way more unprofessional than Peters' golf swing back in April against the Leafs.

No problem.

I've got to ask how DeLuca's posts in this thread are perceived as part of some anti-Peters agenda. The original post had NOTHING to do with Peters whatsoever. In fact, it was an interesting observation about the teams in the division. Someone else called him out on the Peters thing. Suggestion: if you want DeLuca to stop commenting on Andrew Peters, don't ask him to!

FWIW, I think Briere has had a very good start to the season and was the best sabre on the ice vs. the thrashers (although DaveB is right that he didn't pick up Holik on the backcheck on the thrashers' 1st goal). He wasn't just fattening his stats vs. the flyers and rangers -- he showed up very strong for the big game.

Archived