GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It's throwback night at the HSBC! (well, provided they play).

as of right now, the game is on for saturday night. I predict a major a$$ whooping by the Swordsmen! after the detroit game, anything is possible... miller with a 4-0 shutout is my prediction.

WEATHER ADVISORY: The game may be cancelled due to the weather in Buffalo. If any sabrespacer is going to the game, please be careful!

I hope Mair or Peters or someone runs Kasparaitis thru the effing boards...I still hate that guy, whether or not the hit on Connolly was clean. He's a dirty player and hopefully he'll get what's coming to him tomorrow night. Anyways yahoo.com is predicting Weekes will get the start....we'll see, either way I'll take Buffalo 5-3 with an empty netter sealing the deal.

I hope Mair or Peters or someone runs Kasparaitis thru the effing boards...I still hate that guy, whether or not the hit on Connolly was clean. He's a dirty player and hopefully he'll get what's coming to him tomorrow night. Anyways yahoo.com is predicting Weekes will get the start....we'll see, either way I'll take Buffalo 5-3 with an empty netter sealing the deal.

He's a dirty player AND a coward, who will turtle or hide behind the ref at any time.

Scum, who shouldn't be in this league, along with Darcy Tucker.

Here's a 2-day old update on Kasparitis: http://www.nypost.com/seven/10122006/sport...an_grossman.htm

Looks like things aren't so happy in that locker room. However, it seems possible that he could play, esp. given their loss the other night. If he plays, here's hoping Peters pulverizes him and certain posters then give Peters some credit.

Here's a 2-day old update on Kasparitis: http://www.nypost.com/seven/10122006/sport...an_grossman.htm

Looks like things aren't so happy in that locker room. However, it seems possible that he could play, esp. given their loss the other night. If he plays, here's hoping Peters pulverizes him and certain posters then give Peters some credit.

Honestly I think Reney is making the right decision. If he's not properly conditioned he is just going to injure himself or look foolish out there.

putting the numbers on the front totally pisses me off.... there is no reason for it. the Sabres said that this is officially a Vintage jersey and that's why they are allowed to wear it this year instead of waiting the NHL mandatory waiting period before getting a 3rd jersey when changing uniforms... well, if it's a vintage jersey then the numbers shouldn't be on the front... totally pissed off right now

and why can the Canucks have a totally vintage uniform (jersey, pants, socks, gloves, helmets, etc) and all we get is the jersey and socks??? and now we don't even get the jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally pissed :angry: :angry: :angry: