Ducks New Unis Unveiled

Bmwolf21

Black is the new teal. Remember how popular it was in the late 80's? Ugh

Isnt that the uniform that the Mighty Ducks cartoon had back a few years ago? Nice avatar SC ... I see my photo skills are going to good use :P

Isnt that the uniform that the Mighty Ducks cartoon had back a few years ago? Nice avatar SC ... I see my photo skills are going to good use :P

All hail the mighty Shepra. He will lead us weary hockey fans to Lord Stanley's mountaintop in 07!

They really dont jump out at me and say WOW...the old ones with the made lookin duck were better....I gotta go with SHERPA and hope our Sabres choose something along the lines of what he has linked. We know they are going to be Blue and Gold, Larry Quinn gave us that much, now its just what the design looks like. Maybe we'll get a look at them at the draft.

They look pretty blah. Nothing too special or exciting about the design in my opinion. But in those last pictures, I could almost hear those cash registers ringing. Cha-ching!! Of course, I'll be lining the Sabres pockets when it's our turn so who am I to talk :P .

Dang, Todd Marchant is getting older. I remember when he was fresh in the league.

I hope ours don't make me wanna puke. I'm just praying they aren't fugly and are classy. Not cheap looking like it would be so easy to do.

I hate this trend of removing color from NHL jersies. Maybe it's because white/silver/black/red are easier to market than Oilers orange, Canucks yellow, Penguin yellow, Sabre blue, etc.

I'm anxious for the RBK deal announcement, because the Sabres changeover won't be far behind. Are the draft hats available yet? (I ask, because the Ducks scheme was leaked in the marketing of the draft hats...Sabres might be as well?)

I hate this trend of removing color from NHL jersies. Maybe it's because white/silver/black/red are easier to market than Oilers orange, Canucks yellow, Penguin yellow, Sabre blue, etc.

I'm anxious for the RBK deal announcement, because the Sabres changeover won't be far behind. Are the draft hats available yet? (I ask, because the Ducks scheme was leaked in the marketing of the draft hats...Sabres might be as well?)

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categ...31&cp=&view=all

QUOTE(IKnowPhysics @ Jun 23 2006, 01:29 PM)

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categ...31&cp=&view=all

I don't see any Sabres hats for sale! I know that it's been reported a few times on WGR that nothing will be unveiled for the draft, but remember Larry Quinn's big secret when they came out for the last game of the 2004 season. They keep a good secret!

I don't see any Sabres hats for sale! I know that it's been reported a few times on WGR that nothing will be unveiled for the draft, but remember Larry Quinn's big secret when they came out for the last game of the 2004 season. They keep a good secret!

By that same logic Montreal, Washington, and Edmonton have new jerseys on the way too. Don't get your hopes up.

Archived