2024 Conference Finals

I admit, I preferred EDM winning. I hope they win this series. I can never really tell who I'm rooting for until that first goal is scored. Then my body tells me.

Plus, those Dallas fans in the stands are tough to look at. Just awful.

I still think wearing jerseys to games is weird. Of course, Edmonton takes that to another level entirely when everyone in the crowd is wearing the actual jersey that the  team is wearing that night,… but there ain't much else going on up there in the middle of nowhere, so I guess I can cut them some slack.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I admit, I preferred EDM winning. I hope they win this series. I can never really tell who I'm rooting for until that first goal is scored. Then my body tells me.

Plus, those Dallas fans in the stands are tough to look at. Just awful.

I still think wearing jerseys to games is weird. Of course, Edmonton takes that to another level entirely when everyone in the crowd is wearing the actual jersey that the  team is wearing that night,… but there ain't much else going on up there in the middle of nowhere, so I guess I can cut them some slack.

I once colored my tighty whitey's with the Sabres logo before a game....

My then high school sweetheart, future at the time and proudly, still my wife, loved it when she found out after the game. Many goals entered the net that night.....many....goals.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I once colored my tighty whitey's with the Sabres logo before a game....

My then high school sweetheart, future at the time and proudly, still my wife, loved it when she found out after the game. Many goals entered the net that night.....many....goals.

Um… box score?

• Haha (+1) 3

Man, Florida looks good.

2 minutes ago, ... said:

I'm not liking this trend of using a homer broadcast team for these games.

I'm not a big fan of this guy, but he's infinitely better than the guy they had doing the last Rangers/Panthers game. That guy was a drip.

• Agree 1

The Panthers are a surprisingly well built hockey team. I love watching their games. The East in general, really. The West games are hard to watch.

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Yeah, he only got two minutes for interference. Head shot. Hard to judge in real time but the refs did review for a 5 minute major.

I thought for sure that was be a 5 min major and a game. It was clearly contact to the head. 

PK Subban says, yeah there was contact to the head, but I thought the refs made the right call after the review. Then says he loved the hit. He was always a headhunter, so I'm not surprised he was fine with it. F'n idiot.  

57 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:
59 minutes ago, ... said:

Hmmm...what are they going to do with Rempe it the line up?

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Expand  

Rangers are 23-1 with Rempe in the lineup. Now that's quite impressive. 

Kulikov making his physical presence felt for the Cats.

9 minutes ago, ... said:

The Panthers are a surprisingly well built hockey team. I love watching their games. The East in general, really. The West games are hard to watch.

I agree here. They don't get rattled and dictate more often than not. I get the sense the Rangers are a bit intimidated. Rangers would do well to get the next goal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1