Could times of games for next weekend change?

freester

2 minutes ago, freester said:

It’s MLK weekend and possibly a Bills playoff game. Sabres are scheduled in the afternoon Sat and Mon. Might times get changed so as not to conflict with Bills?

Since Bills play the late night game on Sunday, i highly doubt they'll be put to play as the first game on Saturday. So i doubt theres any schedule interference.

3 hours ago, Two or less said:

Since Bills play the late night game on Sunday, i highly doubt they'll be put to play as the first game on Saturday. So i doubt theres any schedule interference.

If they are it would be a travesty comparable to them being an "experiment" to be the first team playing in London against a team who was there for 2 weeks to be acclimated to the time change.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Guava said:

If they are it would be a travesty comparable to them being an "experiment" to be the first team playing in London against a team who was there for 2 weeks to be acclimated to the time change.

Yeah, with the Bills and Fish having the last game of this weekend, you have to figure the winner will definitely get a Sunday game next weekend and the other one SHOULD get one also.  (Presuming both are in the playoffs this year.)

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yeah, with the Bills and Fish having the last game of this weekend, you have to figure the winner will definitely get a Sunday game next weekend and the other one SHOULD get one also.  (Presuming both are in the playoffs this year.)

IMHO, you overestimate the intelligence and integrity of the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/8/2024 at 5:17 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Game times are perfect. 4pm Saturday, 1pm Sunday, 1pm Monday. In fact I'm going to be there Sunday and Monday.

I'm going up for the Bills game, will be there Saturday, and it hadn't even occurred to me to check if the Sabres were playing or what tickets for that would cost. Not even a consideration. Now that I know, I still don't care. That's where I'm at with this. They get zero dollars until they make the playoffs. Zero. No more hype, or hope, or patience. None of that crap. Win. Show me. Until then? No money.

10 hours ago, Contempt said:

I'm going up for the Bills game, will be there Saturday, and it hadn't even occurred to me to check if the Sabres were playing or what tickets for that would cost. Not even a consideration. Now that I know, I still don't care. That's where I'm at with this. They get zero dollars until they make the playoffs. Zero. No more hype, or hope, or patience. None of that crap. Win. Show me. Until then? No money.

My buddy said the same thing when he was back for Christmas. Sad.

17 hours ago, Contempt said:

6 hours ago, SwampD said:

My buddy said the same thing when he was back for Christmas. Sad.

Your prerogatives. I'm still going. In fact I swapped my nosebleed seats for one by the Zamboni door down low. I just hope it's not a complete snow #### show this weekend. I already had to dig myself out of my hotel parking spot once last year. Not fun.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.