GDT Sabres @ Hurricanes Saturday Dec 2, 7pm MSG ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

2 minutes ago, Stads said:

He played great last night, against an AHL opponent. He should look good at that level. We need good goaltending here in Buffalo. He's not ready for that yet and this team will miss the playoffs again because the situation was not addressed properly

Totally agree Adam’s screwed up the goaltending again which is almost inexplicable after he admitted in the off-season he didn’t want to do the 3 goalie circus again. 

• Agree 1

Good Evening Children of the ⚔️

Excuse me for a moment....my efforts as a fan have failed miserably. I am choosing an honorable end, well....

@Pimlach would you honor me as my kaishakunin (sword guy)  & perform kaishaku  on me?

image.png.271ca938fe938381751483e18ddd65a7.png

@Mustache of God Damn it!       I can only find a butter knife, DAMN IT!

I even fail at failing! @Mustache of God help me. I suffer.... Wait, all of this, I see it now, this must be a message from @Mustache of God!!!!

I must live on and continue to embrace the pain and suffering as a Sabres fan.

p.s. I was going to ask @Doohickie, but he may actually take me up on it, and keep my dog....

I am hugely impressed by the system that Carolina plays. They are always in stride with each other. Lots of tall players with long sticks.   Excellent team play.  

If we can get a shot at Brindlesticks then TP should drive up the Brinks truck.  He would only come here if he had a strong say on the roster I would suspect.  

Do It!  

oh, Mitts scored   Cool  

6 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Good Evening Children of the ⚔️

Excuse me for a moment....my efforts as a fan have failed miserably. I am choosing an honorable end, well....

@Pimlach would you honor me as my kaishakunin (sword guy)  & perform kaishaku  on me?

image.png.271ca938fe938381751483e18ddd65a7.png

@Mustache of God Damn it!       I can only find a butter knife, DAMN IT!

I even fail at failing! @Mustache of God help me. I suffer.... Wait, all of this, I see it now, this must be a message from @Mustache of God!!!!

I must live on and continue to embrace the pain and suffering as a Sabres fan.

p.s. I was going to ask @Doohickie, but he may actually take me up on it, and keep my dog....

Sorry Spooner, I  have had too many scotches to decipher this one. 

The Shining Reaction GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.