Trade candidate : Johnny Gaudreau

Buffalonill

58 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

ralph-krueger-2021-33.jpg

I said coach, not a fake motivational speaker who knows absolutely nothing about coaching (or hockey).  Don't forget DG is a holdover from that staff.  Remember when coaches used to hold players accountable for terrible play? 

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I said coach, not a fake motivational speaker who knows absolutely nothing about coaching (or hockey).  Don't forget DG is a holdover from that staff.  Remember when coaches used to hold players accountable for terrible play? 

i remember & i think we could use some of that for sure. However the issue is that you could bench 1/4 of the team most nights. DG has taken the path that mistakes are part of the development process & he's given them a long leash. But at some point this has to change, our mentality, from developing for the future to winning now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, inkman said:

Let’s trade for other team’s best players szn started early this year 

It’s simultaneously “let’s trade for other team’s best players” season, and “we don’t have room for other team’s best players“ season.  A rare time indeed.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.