2022-'23 Buffalo Bandits

Taro T

1 minute ago, pastajoe said:

That game was too close. I expect the series will go 3 games.

The Mammoth match up very well against the Bandits.  But, the Bandits were without Byrne and also had at least 2 goals called back on crazily close calls of having the toe in the crease.

And even with Colorado playing a very good game, they could only take 2 very short lived 1 goal leads.  The only 2 times the Bandits have trailed in the entire playoffs.  They've been playing great since the game in Albany to end the regular season.

Wouldn't have money against the Bandits Monday afternoon, especially if Byrne is back.

10 hours ago, pastajoe said:

That game was too close. I expect the series will go 3 games.

It was a game of streaks. Bandits started out great, then went dead for the last 2/3rds of the first half. Then a great 3rd quarter to get the 3 goal lead, then another rally by Colorado. Fortunate to get the win. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I've tried to watch the Bandits 3 times since last May and each time they got their teeth kicked in by the Colorado Mammoth. Im not interested in seeing any more of this 

What is more frustrating is that it is the same script as in last year's playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.