Something is up with Craig Anderson

Buffalonill

7 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

-  The saves made yesterday he would have broken his  Hip

- I questioned if someone else was wearing his Jersey

Is he on TB12 or  Did he find A secret formula to make him young again.

* If this is real Not only playoffs will be a reality but he will win the Vezina Trophy*

He had his daily Ensure before the game.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Dude, I'm 51 yrs old, 230 lbs, 5'11", I am in a harness climbing steel at 7:05AM to 5:20PM, Monday through Friday. The way I have to bend, swivel, contort my body as I climb over, in and around pipe racks, electrical conduits and trays, all while slinging weight via tools and materials.....

41 is not the be all end all of body ability and/or endurance. Especially for those that put the practice of body flexibility to work every day.

You sound like a friend of mine.  Here's a picture of him (foreground) in his office.

image.thumb.png.b6f65ff66be77fed76932116e5d20ee9.png

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

You are all acting like this is normal hes 41 years old he looked  like Top 10 NHL Goalie last night .

We all could be witnessing the tom brady of the NHL this year 

He had better numbers to start last season than he did ending it, too. It’s called an older man getting tired over a long season, not rocket science 

He has the ability to be a good backup, provide reasonable numbers in that many games. 

8 hours ago, Taro T said:

Would be great, but that's highly doubtful.

And Anderson did play like this in October last year.  The Bolts game being the most obvious example.  He couldn't keep it up at that level, though he did play well late in the year, too.

Exactly 

Edited by Thorny

34 minutes ago, Contempt said:

That picture just haunts my soul. I'm pretty sure the headband isn't real. It has no depth and when you zoom in it's super pixelated. Why add in a headband that way? Now I want to see Anderson IRL to see what they felt the need to coverup in editing.

Yes, someone on the internet edited in the headband.

I’ll explain the joke.

It’s a TB12 headband.  TB12 is Tom Brady’s line of sports nutritional supplements or whatever.  Tom Brady is like 53 and still playing in the NFL.  Craig Anderson is also old.  

Edited by Curt

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.