Zhitnik, from his home country Ukraine 🇺🇦

LGR4GM

8 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Propaganda or not, the goal is to resist the invasion for long enough until Putin has 2nd thoughts. 

Your sympathy for the pathological aggressor in this invasion is duly noted. 

I do feel for Zelensky. You are right.

Edited by PASabreFan

1 hour ago, Weave said:

This is silly, really.  

Haha! Too many beers last night... I probably should have chosen better words but I still stand by the sentiment.

Having not read the article, I still don't get what the issue is. Are people sympathetic towards Putin and his invasion? And if so, why?

1 minute ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Haha! Too many beers last night... I probably should have chosen better words but I still stand by the sentiment.

Having not read the article, I still don't get what the issue is. Are people sympathetic towards Putin and his invasion? And if so, why?

You stand by the sentiment that I'm sympathetic toward Putin?

I don't know why the poster thought it was propaganda. Other than of course it was. Ukraine would be dumb to not engage a national sports figure in the fight for hearts and minds.

FTR Putin is a POS (almost Eichellian) who deserves a Stinger up his cancer ravaged ass.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

I don't know why the poster thought it was propaganda. Other than of course it was. Ukraine would be dumb to not engage a national sports figure in the fight for hearts and minds.

FTR Putin is a POS (almost Eichellian) who deserves a Stinger up his cancer ravaged ass.

Did you read the story?

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Only long enough for it to cut out and ask for money.

And yet you're calling it propaganda after getting what? 2 paragraphs in? 

Bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for you. 

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

It's self evident. Maybe you don't know what propaganda is.

We've been reading your posts about the Pegulas for ten years now.  We know what propaganda is. 😉

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

It's not an insult. In fact I'll agree.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda

Propaganda just is. It’s up to us to provide its context. So there’s “good” propaganda and “bad” propaganda, depending on the the nature of it and our own political assignments to it. I appreciate your attempt to just see it for what it is. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.