GDT- Sabres at Bruins, 1/1/2022, 1:00 pm ET, MSG, WGR

Doohickie

Just now, Norcal said:

***** him. He's trying to put a Sabre in the highlight reel.

Someone should lay his ass out next time he tries that *****. 

Seriously, he has skills and he is a throwback player. In past eras he would not have so much freedom to play his dirty game. I would love to see him get his clock cleaned. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Seriously, he has skills and he is a throwback player. In past eras he would not have so much freedom to play his dirty game. I would love to see him get his clock cleaned. 

In past eras he would have been caved in years ago and out of the league. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Norcal said:

He knew where it was Dan. In his belly.

That’s just Dunleavy projecting his own lack of puck awareness onto the players, which he pretty much does all game, every game. He’s the worst play by play announcer I’ve ever heard in any sport, bar none. Can’t paint a picture to save his life and if you’re listening to the radio vs watching it on TV, you have little clue what’s happening in real time in the game. 

Edited by K-9

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

In past eras, he would have a host of teammates to help give him room and protection a la Bobby Clarke and Wayne Gretzky.  This is something that I miss in the new NHL.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

That’s just Dunleavy projecting his own lack of puck awareness onto the players, which he pretty much does all game, every game. He’s the worst play by play announcer I’ve ever heard in any sport, bar none. Can’t paint a picture to save his life and if you’re listening to the radio vs watching it in TV, you have little clue what’s happening in real time in the game. 

But you know what pet the guy had in juniors in some Canadian province somewhere and who his host parents were. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

That’s just Dunleavy projecting his own lack of puck awareness onto the players, which he pretty does all game, every game. He’s the worst play by play announcer I’ve ever heard in any sport, bar none. Can’t paint a picture to save his life and if you’re listening to the radio vs watching it in TV, you have little clue what’s happening in real time in the game. 

For the umpteenth time, Dunleavy and Ray are also watching the game on TV at Highmark Stadium. They are not in the building.

• Thanks (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Always has been. 

Always_Has_Been_Astronauts_Meme_Template.thumb.jpeg.be8477394ff82813a7009b15e1f04602.jpeg

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

For the umpteenth time, Dunleavy and Ray are also watching the game on TV while High, at the Stadium. They are not in the building, except in their minds

ftfy 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.