GDT- Sabres at Bruins, 1/1/2022, 1:00 pm ET, MSG, WGR

Doohickie

Just now, Dreams Burn Down said:

The Bruins are certainty aggressive on the forecheck.

It’s Dahlin.  They know it rattles him and he’s prone to ghastly giveaways.  If I knew I could pot a couple every game by pressuring a “franchise” D, I’d be sending everything at him as well.  I’m also certain they are trying to injure him because they are dirty Boston scumbags. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

It’s Dahlin.  They know it rattles him and he’s prone to ghastly giveaways.  If I knew I could pot a couple every game by pressuring a “franchise” D, I’d be sending everything at him as well.  I’m also certain they are trying to injure him because they are dirty Boston scumbags. 

True 

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Among other improvements I'd like to see in his game in the future, the mental aspect is at the top of my list.

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Dahlin can take it.  He just doesn’t know it yet.  This is we’re playing with a solid vet helps a young player.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The first 5 minutes were really bad. 

That’s what my wife says, followed by 10 seconds of pure bliss…

…for me. 

Just now, Norcal said:

Murray is kicking down the door to becoming an NHL regular. 

He’s got a skill set and size that isn’t common on this team. 

• Haha (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.