GDT- Sabres at Bruins, 1/1/2022, 1:00 pm ET, MSG, WGR

Doohickie

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Peterka and Artuu back to Rochester, there are the two skaters 

Interesting that Peterka goes back and Krebs stays.  I’ve liked watching Peterka a little more over the two games. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

At least R2 was one of them. He can't cut it at the NHL level. 

Ya it’s too bad.  Had higher hopes for him but he’s looking like an AHLer.

4 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Interesting that Peterka goes back and Krebs stays.  I’ve liked watching Peterka a little more over the two games.

Likely because Krebs is a center and the returning players are wingers. He’ll probably go down when Cozens or Casey come back.

12 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I like that Krebs is no longer centering Murray, let's see if he can set VO up today.

Peyton needs finishers on his wing.  That’s why Quinn and Peterka worked so well with him.  He can get guys the puck in space and in scoring areas.  Things that don’t really benefit Murray or forwards of his ilk. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Ya it’s too bad.  Had higher hopes for him but he’s looking like an AHLer.

28 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

Likely because Krebs is a center and the returning players are wingers. He’ll probably go down when Cozens or Casey come back..

JJ has got a jump and a charisma to his game that makes him a treat to watch. But his details are much more in need of refinement than Krebs.

I love JJ and don’t want this to be taken as a shot. He’s going to be a good one. We have to remember he’s a full year younger and has played just 25 games on North American rinks.

• Like (+1) 1

Dahlin targeted by Broons checking like.  They know his confidence can be an issue.  

Let’s see him stay cool and yet get after them. Would love to see him make a statement this afternoon against this team. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.