I cannot believe

mphs mike

This is BS...I can't even find a link to contact TSN and bitch about it. TSN and CENTER ICE need to get theis crap starightened out - if TSN is going to pull this crap, they need to drop the TSN feed from the playoffs...

This is BS...I can't even find a link to contact TSN and bitch about it. TSN and CENTER ICE need to get theis crap starightened out - if TSN is going to pull this crap, they need to drop the TSN feed from the playoffs...

such bullsh!t....

here is the "complaint department"

http://www.tsn.ca/broadcast/email_form.asp...lto=programming

It's not center ice's fault its tsn's fault. Still, they're going to get a lot of complaints today.

why is is the fault of TSN? they don't care that they are the Center Ice feed? Hell, they probably don't even know it and if I were them i would have switched games also. this is just the unfortunate part of this NHL package....

i agree a 100% but until there is some little person in a command center controlling all the feeds from Planet Center Ice and not relying on various networks this is always going to happen..

To me, that doesn't matter. TSN knows that Center Ice is picking up their feed, and decided to make the switch and screw fans in Buffalo and Philadelphia (the no. 4 media market in the US - I know they are getting their own local feed, but still.)

Switching games in mid-coverage almost feels like a bait-and-switch situation to me. If they wanted to show bonus coverage of the NYR-NJ game, they could have done a split-screen of both games. Instead, they told us which was a better game to watch.

To me, that doesn't matter. TSN knows that Center Ice is picking up their feed, and decided to make the switch and screw fans in Buffalo and Philadelphia (the no. 4 media market in the US - I know they are getting their own local feed, but still.)

Switching games in mid-coverage almost feels like a bait-and-switch situation to me. If they wanted to show bonus coverage of the NYR-NJ game, they could have done a split-screen of both games. Instead, they told us which was a better game to watch.

what sucks even worse for me out here in NY/NJ area, is I can already watch this game on MSG and Fox Sports NY and now I have a third option!!!

It's back off. It only went back because the Devils/Rangers game was in intermission.

This is a the fault of the Center Ice policy of giving its customers the Canadian national feed instead of the local feed.

I'm filing a complaint now, urging/begging them to dump this completely assinine policy.

Here's the link I'm using http://www.directtv.com/DTVAPP/glb/Form_Feedback.jsp.

I also have an address, which I hope is right, (I was pretty pissed when I called, and the woman spoke broken english)

DirectTV Customer Care

PO Box 29079

Glendale, CA 91209

Again, urge them to show the local feed over the TSN national feed, so this breach of trust doesn't happen again.

I am so furious right now I can't see straight - at this point, I want a partial refund for them screwing with the BUF coverage. I don't want to watch the NYR-NJ game on two different channels...

Now they've switched to the DAL-COL game - if this is how its going to be throughout the playoffs, then I want my money back. Period.

EDIT - Now they've put the MSG feed up - how long until they screw it up? Like my wife said, now its hard to get back into the game...

I am so furious right now I can't see straight - at this point, I want a partial refund for them screwing with the BUF coverage. I don't want to watch the NYR-NJ game on two different channels...

speaking of watching the devils, please, please, please don't let managment at the HSBC ever hand out "ThunderStix." They are the stupiedest, most overdone thing ever and I hate every organization that has to rely on such a gimmick like all these clowns inside Brendan Byrne Arena - I mean, the swamp...

Anyone interested in complaining to Sports InDemand can go here:

http://www.indemand.com/about/contactUs.jsp

This is what I wrote:

I paid $150 for the Center Ice package so I could get the regular season and playoff games for the Buffalo Sabres.

Since InDemand chooses to use the national feed from TSN Canada, fans interested in watching game 2 of the Buffalo Sabres - Philadelphia Flyers Stanley Cup Playoffs lost parts of two periods ofcoverage, when TSN decided to switch feeds, instead offering the Rangers - Devils game, which, according to the TSN studio announcer, wasn't quite as "out of hand" as the Buffalo-Philadelphia game. The capper is that the NYR-NJ Devils game is also being broadcast nationally on OLN.

If TSN is going to continue this practice of switching coverage whenever they feel like it, then InDemand needs to drop the TSN feed and switch to one of the local feeds (from either Philadelphia or Buffalo's coverage). If not, I suggest a partial refund to each fan affected by the switch.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Sorry to hear you out of towners got hosed. :(

Reminds me of the ESPN "May Day" game coverage. Friggin' ESPN's national game was Sabres Bruins. It was a 1 goal game, but that didn't stop them from switching on several occasions to an out of hand Penguins game. I was going #@!@% nuts. I had intentionally stayed home to watch the game as it was one of the EXTREMELY few Sabres playoff games that did end up national. Had I known ESPN was going to do what TSN (the Canadian ESPN) was doing to you, I could have gone to my usual sports bar and watched it there.

Once again, sorry you guys got shafted.

Well I told InDemand that if they can't broadcast what they have advertised then they are risking a false advertising suit. They need to be aware that they are charging customers to show any televised game and if they can't do it then they are falsely advertising their product.

Sorry to hear you out of towners got hosed. :(

Reminds me of the ESPN "May Day" game coverage. Friggin' ESPN's national game was Sabres Bruins. It was a 1 goal game, but that didn't stop them from switching on several occasions to an out of hand Penguins game. I was going #@!@% nuts. I had intentionally stayed home to watch the game as it was one of the EXTREMELY few Sabres playoff games that did end up national. Had I known ESPN was going to do what TSN (the Canadian ESPN) was doing to you, I could have gone to my usual sports bar and watched it there.

Once again, sorry you guys got shafted.

I went off the deep end a little there, and if I seemed too pissed, I apologize...I just can't believe that they would do that crap after most of us out-of-towners paid so much to get the Center Ice package and then to have frigging TSN screw us over...

I went off the deep end a little there, and if I seemed too pissed, I apologize...I just can't believe that they would do that crap after most of us out-of-towners paid so much to get the Center Ice package and then to have frigging TSN screw us over...

no you didn't! it was total bullsh!t. i almost went berserk too as comcast here in carlisle pa ERRONEOUSLY blacked out game 1. so i didn't see ANY of game one, even though i live over 100 miles from philly. so here i was happy just have the frigging game on and then we lost the feed halfway through period 2. friggin bastards.

Archived