Granato Head Coach Presser: Thursday 11am

WildCard

Rick Azar: What can we expect from practices? DG: "I don't see practices changing from the standpoint of tone...Maybe we adjust the time and duration of a practice, but we won't change the competitiveness of practices." We want the games to feel a bit slower or easier than practice.

DG's glasses are on point.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, bob_sauve28 said:

No news on Jack injury??? Wow 

I do believe this is called the “New Buffalo Sabres Head Coach Don Granato” press conference. 

As for the subject itself, I think everything is at a standstill until Jack gets moved. 

Granato on assistants: "We will be discussing in the next week or coming weeks. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the guys who were here. They are obviously in the mix."

Adams: "Continous conversation" with players and agents. Vogl asked about an open line of communication with Jack.

Jack appears to be persona non grata.

What is behind "obligation" he spoke of? DG: "The obligation is really for the fans." Grew up in Chicago. Hockey wasn't big. Finished HS in Minny. "That was an amazing experience... that's what we have here in Buffalo that's amazing." Listens to radio shows and hears shots regarding Buffalo. "What we have in Buffalo is special and (players) love that." "We need to feel and feed off of that." "I like the pressure" of playing in a hockey town.

DG talking about Cozens sticking up for this teammates. "Surge went through me" and players. "Players who want to be here" mentioned again.

Harrington trigger alert. Big ole meanie.

"A lot of petty stuff that happens and you want a response. Organizations can get stuck on petty things." Says Montreal and Tampa both in our division.

"If we get distracted, it's going to be harder to find that tipping point."

Stay the course. Thousand points of light. Stay the course.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.