• Ullmark (UFA)
    • Rieder (UFA)
    • Sheahan (UFA)
    • Girgensons

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

It does.  He puts it in off the left post and behind the goalie

It doesn't for me.

He takes one stride at the 2 second mark and then nothing until second 4 when he is skating away with some guy.

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Here's another 

Still no good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I’m going to write a song about how people don’t know how to use Twitter and thus become victims of it

I signed up at the onset of COVID here in Nova Scotia (April 2020).  I followed news and health reports.  Then we had a mass shooter on the loose later in April and followed live updates on that.  It was a terrible situation.  Then I started following news and business stuff.  Then as the US election was really ramping up it really went downhill, but I let it become a bad situation for me.  Finally, it got so out of hand and I was wasting a lot of time on it, so I got rid of it.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I signed up at the onset of COVID here in Nova Scotia (April 2020).  I followed news and health reports.  Then we had a mass shooter on the loose later in April and followed live updates on that.  It was a terrible situation.  Then I started following news and business stuff.  Then as the US election was really ramping up it really went downhill, but I let it become a bad situation for me.  Finally, it got so out of hand and I was wasting a lot of time on it, so I got rid of it.

Politics are very toxic right now and will likely be for a long time so I will follow and unfollow politics and news based on how my mental health is doing at the time. Basically letting myself have some but not everything all the time. And then I shitpost.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I don't have a twitter account, but if you mean just he actual twitter website then yeah. unfortunately it's the same issue.

Strange, it works for me. 

Basically if you give Mitts even a little time in front, he can pick corners with a hard accurate shot. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Strange, it works for me. 

Basically if you give Mitts even a little time in front, he can pick corners with a hard accurate shot. 

Yeah I'm sure it's something to do with NS' and I's devices.

Thanks for the link/description though. Still really hoping Mitts can become what he was projected to be.

• Like (+1) 1

From TBN's LL  https://buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/sabres-mailbag-predicting-dylan-cozens-role-breakout-player-and-more/article_d0987e36-f522-11eb-8f6d-e7ad00b5776e.html

This is his lineup right now

Lysowski: As of now, my lines would be the following (these will change following an Eichel trade):

Bjork-Cozens-Olofsson

Asplund-Mittelstadt-Thompson

Skinner-Girgensons-Ruotsalainen

Caggiula-Eakin-Hinostroza/Okposo

Warms the heart doesn't it.

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

How is Skinner still on the 3rd line, and how is Eakin still in our lineup.

How is Cozens the top line center? How is Bjork on the top line? Why is Girgensons at center and on the 3rd line.  Why is R2 on the wing?  I guess that's why LL is a writer and not an NHL coach.

7 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

How is Cozens the top line center? How is Bjork on the top line? Why is Girgensons at center and on the 3rd line.  Why is R2 on the wing?  I guess that's why LL is a writer and not an NHL coach.

Cozens/Mitts very likely will be put in the top line center role.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.