Eichel buys Doug Whaley's house

WildCard

1 hour ago, shrader said:

The residents of NS, one in particular, scare me off.

Damn!! That Sidney Crosby does it every time.

Not to mention that rat Marchand.

Nathan MacKinnon anyone?

The pride of Port Hood, CBI ... Al McInnis?

19 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I hope to one day explore all the nooks and crannies of NS.

You'll have to treat me to the most fancyest fiest first and then I will have to think about it.

Edited by N S
fat fingers

On 8/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, MillerVaive said:

Thats cool... always neat runnin into famous athletes like that. Many years ago my Aunt owned a greeting card store on Harlem Rd called The Card Factory. Cornelius Bennett & Bruce Smith used to go there often whenever they needed greeting cards. I was maybe 8 or 9 years old at the time, but I was awestruck at Bruce. The guy was so big he might've even had to duck down his head just to get thru the front door. There was no denying he was a football player thats for sure.

But personally if it was after that No Goal travesty & I had run into Brett Hull, i mightve been so inclined to bump into him or something lol. Even now he's a bit of a prick when he discusses the Sabres, at least whenever i've watched him. It's like he enjoys twisting that knife a bit where that goal was concerned. To the winners go the spoils i suppose lol. But no denying he was one helluva hockey player & prior to that series i was a big fan of him growing up.

I wonder who they were buying greeting cards for? Just picture Bruce Smith in the locker room walking around with a box of Christmas cards or Valentines handing them out to all of his teammates. Or Bennett handing out a birthday card with a  balloon to one of the linemen....

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.