Meet Danny O'Regan

WildCard

"The island was colonized by the Dutch in the 17th century, followed by an influx of Han Chinese including Hakka immigrants from the Fujian and Guangdong areas of China, across the Taiwan Strait. The Spanish built a settlement in the north for a brief period but were driven out by the Dutch in 1642."

Maybe she's aboriginal Taiwanese, Dutch, and Spanish?

Does she write in Traditional Characters? Because Screw the young Chinese. :P

Only traditional Mandarin in Taiwan. It’s the ‘true China’ after all, no bastardized language allowed.

She’s definitely Han Chinese ethnicity...albeit somewhat begrudgingly admitted. But I’m gonna ask her tonight if she might be Dutch or Spanish. That’ll be fun.

Only traditional Mandarin in Taiwan. It’s the ‘true China’ after all, no bastardized language allowed.

She’s definitely Han Chinese ethnicity...albeit somewhat begrudgingly admitted. But I’m gonna ask her tonight if she might be Dutch or Spanish. That’ll be fun.

If she rolls her Rs or cha cha cha's I'd say she's Spanish :P

Size don't matter any more in this league. 

What we need is guys who can put the puck in the net. Can he? We shall see. Can he bring college chemistry with Jack to the nhl level? Unlikely, but he's certainly no worse than most of our current prospects of the same approx. age.    

O'Regan, Rodrigues, Girgensens could be a fairly fast and interesting 3rd line. 

Size don't matter any more in this league. 

I'm not prepared to believe that until after we've seen playoff hockey.  Even the Drury-Briere ECF season showed playoff hockey to be a much more physical game than regular season.  Size (or at least grit) mattered.

What we need is more guys from Norway.

I'm gonna fire up the "Way Back" machine for a moment.   I believe we have Risto in the current roster because, as I recall, Darcy Regier wanted another Finn to pair with Ville Leino.  LOL   It seemed like a ludicrous talent selection strategy, but hey, it worked.  

And.... he might have had good stats AHL, but NHL is a different story.  It's hard to get too excited about a guy who scored 1 goal and 4 pts in 19 NHL games.  Our roster is already crammed with players of mediocre production.  

Was this acquisition just a favor thrown to Jack Eichel?   If so, that's kind of sad.  

I'm gonna fire up the "Way Back" machine for a moment.   I believe we have Risto in the current roster because, as I recall, Darcy Regier wanted another Finn to pair with Ville Leino.  LOL   It seemed like a ludicrous talent selection strategy, but hey, it worked.  

And.... he might have had good stats AHL, but NHL is a different story.  It's hard to get too excited about a guy who scored 1 goal and 4 pts in 19 NHL games.  Our roster is already crammed with players of mediocre production.  

Was this acquisition just a favor thrown to Jack Eichel?   If so, that's kind of sad.  

He went straight to Rochester, doubt it was because of Jack he is here. Letting him fight his way up to the big club doesn't ring of favoritism. 

i didnt realize that he played with jack in college. interesting

If you watch his highlights in the first post it appears that there was an ERod-Eichel-O'Regan line at BU at some point.

("Old Jack Eichel had a line:  ER, Ei, O!")

Edited by Anordning

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.