It's The Zack Bogosian Thread!

bob_sauve28

Eh, bob is just doing a different defenseman each day. Just being thorough. I was going to do this with every player to suit up for us and I got really lazy. 

OK, well my thoughts on Bogo are well documented.  

He's a brain cramp waiting to happen, a turnover machine who lacks focus and cares more about his paycheck than winning.    A new coach isn't going to change that.

Edited by pi2000

OK, well my thoughts on Bogo are well documented.  

He's a brain cramp waiting to happen, a turnover machine who lacks focus and cares more about his paycheck than winning.    A new coach isn't going to change that.

I was waiting for someone to post this. I sincerely believe that Bogosian is one of the players Eichel was calling out at the end of the season. He's a locker room cancer and needs to go. I don't care about his physical talents. I don't care about his draft pedigree. I don't care about the poor coaching excuses. I care about his effort and his on-ice performance, both of which were sub-standard. Throw in his penchant for injuries and his absurd contract, and I say let this big dumb horse run...right the out of Buffalo.

I'm more and more convinced our best course is to team him with Risto on the offensive pair.

Get a mobile shutdown guy (Brodin, Tanev, Manson, Murray...) to play with McCabe against the top lines.

Bogo is a big dumb horse. Let him run.

Yes. Run. Preferably far, far way.

But if he's here, this is the only way to salvage any value out of that contract. I suspect he may be one guy Botterill was thinking about when he talked about not being sure what you have until seeing these guys under a different coach.

Dumb in playing style. Simple, rugged, raw. I have no reason to believe he lacks intelligence.

I have no problem saying he lacks hockey intelligence. He consistently makes some of the worst decisions I can remember seeing from a defenseman.

I was waiting for someone to post this. I sincerely believe that Bogosian is one of the players Eichel was calling out at the end of the season. He's a locker room cancer and needs to go. I don't care about his physical talents. I don't care about his draft pedigree. I don't care about the poor coaching excuses. I care about his effort and his on-ice performance, both of which were sub-standard. Throw in his penchant for injuries and his absurd contract, and I say let this big dumb horse run...right the ###### out of Buffalo.

I feel like this is becoming a little too common without substantial basis. It's like the concept of Bad Bogo. I don't think he is nearly as bad as he has shown.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.