Can The Sabres Make The Playoffs This Year?

hockeyhound

I turned on the Sabres vs Columbus game last night, and saw 3 goals go in during the 1st period, and I shut the T.V. off because I just couldn't take another disappointment.

I have no idea why I invest so much emotion into watching this team play year after year; however, like so many other people I got sucked into this game as a kid, and the rest is history.

What I want to know, are the Sabres eliminated from the playoffs already?

If they still have a chance then "Why Not Now"?

Why not try, why not fight, why not keep slugging it out, because as long as you have a chance you have no right to give up.

I owe it to my wife and kids to keep fighting, keep trying, and keep moving forward.

And as far as I'm concerned, I've been apart of the Sabres Family for a long time, and I for one would like to see the Sabres win in my life time.

So if there is any chance of getting in, then "WHY NOT NOW"!

This team has shown that they can play and win hockey games against some incredible teams.

Going on a winning streak can happen at anytime, "Why Not Now".

If they're not out of it, then.....

Edited by hockeyhound

Hound, good luck w/ it.

You'll have to keep up the battle because the Sabres aren't going to let you watch a playoff run this year. Keep your fight up, because though it won't be this season, they will get there & you need to see it happen. It'll be glorious & worth the fight.

Hound, you should email the Sabres and expalin your situation, and ask DD to read your email to the team. Maybe it will make them grow up, give then perspective and get them to give 100%.

I DVR most of the games and eventually watch the first period to see how they look that night. Once they get behind, like last night, I fast forward to see if they get a goal or two to get back into the game. Last night after the second goal, I watched and enjoyed the rest of the game.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.