Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I posted that when I was standing in line at a Starbucks. So I get why it looked like that. But I do know you don't like Brandon so we're good and in agreement there.

The Bills have NEVER used their initial pick on a QB. Kelly was taken after the Bills had selected a tight end. Manuel was a trade down acquiring an extra pick. Losman was taken after Evans.

EJ Manuel was an awful pick at the time and will forever be.

That said, they haven't and maybe that is why Buffalo and the Bills are and continue to be a laughing stock in the NFL. The Bills are nothing more than a punchline to a joke. 

If they somehow landed the Rosen One they better fire Castillo and Dennison and get some real coaches in here. Otherwise, he will turn into a Cutler.

If anything given McDermott's work ethic and values he'll become the next Peyton Manning

EJ Manuel was an awful pick at the time and will forever be.

That said, they haven't and maybe that is why Buffalo and the Bills are and continue to be a laughing stock in the NFL. The Bills are nothing more than a punchline to a joke. 

Not anymore we're not

I posted that when I was standing in line at a Starbucks. So I get why it looked like that. But I do know you don't like Brandon so we're good and in agreement there.

The Bills have NEVER used their initial pick on a QB. Kelly was taken after the Bills had selected a tight end. Manuel was a trade down acquiring an extra pick. Losman was taken after Evans.

Oh man - had forgotten that one.

If they somehow landed the Rosen One they better fire Castillo and Dennison and get some real coaches in here. Otherwise, he will turn into a Cutler.

As long as our QB pick in next year's draft doesn't get obliterated and ruined, he can probably wait for -- and, really, expect -- a more competent and forward-thinking coordinator to arrive.

Not anymore we're not

We aren't? 

Oh man - had forgotten that one.

As long as our QB pick in next year's draft doesn't get obliterated and ruined, he can probably wait for -- and, really, expect -- a more competent and forward-thinking coordinator to arrive.

Just go QB, WR, OL, OL, OL, OL with those first 6 picks. 

We aren't? 

Just go QB, WR, OL, OL, OL, OL with those first 6 picks. 

Answered your own question. 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, that's a recipe for success. Teams and executives around the league envy our position right now. Well, besides the top 5 or so

Answered your own question. 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, that's a recipe for success. Teams and executives around the league envy our position right now. Well, besides the top 5 or so

lol you think I care what millionaires and billionaires say in there corporate offices about the Bills? Go ask a fan of almost any other team about the Bills, we are a joke. 

lol you think I care what millionaires and billionaires say in there corporate offices about the Bills? Go ask a fan of almost any other team about the Bills, we are a joke. 

We're a joke because of decades of completely unrelated losing, sure. But if you look at right now from here on out, our position is an envious one. The Colts, Jets, Jags...these are jokes

Edited by WildCard

We're a joke because of decades of completely unrelated losing, sure. But if you look at right now from here on out, our position is an envious one. The Colts, Jets, Jags...these are jokes

The Jets get to pick the top QB and the Bills can sort through the leftover drawer.

Being at the mercy of the Jets is a position any team would take. If anything the Jets are at our mercy

Exactly. McDermott will wrestle them into submission and defeat them with his impeccable character. And if that doesn't work he'll just light 'em on fire and send them to hell or something.

Take your garbage back to TBD, man.

This is out of line.

That isn't disagreement, that's staring down your nose, holier than thou garbage that belittles very respectable posters and adds nothing of value to the conversation.

Your posts are infused with it and make this place read like two bills drive. It is something that we come here to avoid. 

It is garbage.

Anyone who has read anything I've posted here knows that I have no problems with disagreements. 

...but there is some truth in this.  There is something in the tone of Jeff's posts that is off-putting, and leaves room for improvement.

I will note that there is absolutely nothing wrong, IMHO, with the "the Bills can be presumed incompetent until they prove otherwise" perspective. 

This is out of line.

...but there is some truth in this.  There is something in the tone of Jeff's posts that is off-putting, and leaves room for improvement.

I will note that there is absolutely nothing wrong, IMHO, with the "the Bills can be presumed incompetent until they prove otherwise" perspective. 

I will continue to be civil with other posters and expect the same. As for my posts, are they just the ones on the Bills that people get worked up over? I post the same way on the Sabres but get no flack over those. Sounds like people just don't like the POV.

I will continue to be civil with other posters and expect the same. As for my posts, are they just the ones on the Bills that people get worked up over? I post the same way on the Sabres but get no flack over those. Sounds like people just don't like the POV.

Hurling mountains of evidence at you seems to have no affect and is only ever met with irrational conspiracy theories and a constant infusion of banal negativity 

Edited by WildCard

No.

Plenty of posters here think the Bills are incompetent, and no one else gets the reactions that you get.

Listen to the feedback you are getting.  Don't assume the problem is with everyone else.

giphy.gif