Sabres who should be gone

Marvelo

Not a bad list. I can't throw Ennis in there since he has been hurt most of the year - although if his injury history is your reason to ditch him then that makes sense. I also think Girgs should be our 4th line center instead of playing on the wing. All those other guys can head elsewhere.

Not a bad list. I can't throw Ennis in there since he has been hurt most of the year - although if his injury history is your reason to ditch him then that makes sense. I also think Girgs should be our 4th line center instead of playing on the wing. All those other guys can head elsewhere.

I like Ennis but it's his injury history...I think he'll be joining Gerbe in Europe soon unfortunately although I'd like to see him succeed here.

So is this thread a vote of confidence in Kulikov? What's going to happen with him, just let him walk?

I'd give him more of a chance. He's a tough customer and needs to settle in. We'll see by the end of the year. If he's no good, just trade him at the deadline.

Lehner's dramatic reactions (WTF or half WTF waves) after goals have to go. He did it minutes into the game today. What's to be so frustrated about? Teams feed off their goalies, good or bad.

He let a crap goal later on. Did his teammates do a variation of the WTF wave? btw anybody know who was the player that broke his stick over the crossbar right after that home loss to the Bruins on Thursday?

Also, Chad Johnson played really well last year (had a winning record for the Sabres). He's playing great for the Flames now. Letting him walk in favor of Lehner and Nilsson makes little-to-no sense to me. And, trading a 1st rounder for Lehner was moronic.

I believe we did give him an offer, he wanted to go to Calgary because the #1 job was up for grabs.

I agree on that list. I also thought Tim was reaching in Lehner when he traded that first. And like Potato said I would have kept Johnson as I thought he played well. We are seeing the reason why Disco Dan was let go by the Penguins in favor of Sullivan. I'm not a fan of his coaching.

Not for nothing, because Sullivan is a better coach, but the Penguins did not hire Mike Sullivan to coach The Wilkes-Barrie Scranton Penguins until June 2015, a full year after Dreary Dan was fired. He was promoted to the Penguins HC Position on December 12, 2015

This is as good a time as any for fingerpointing so here's my list *not including call-ups:

Franson

Gionta

Girgensons

Gorges

Grant

Lehner

Nilsson

Moulson

Deslauriers

Ennis

Good list.

Of those Gorges Buyout would cost 1.3 million for two seasons

Moulson would be 2.83, 3.83 million the first two years then 833k for two seasons

Although I would consider keeping Moulson In the extremely unlikely event John Tavares becomes an UFA.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.