Evander Kane Needs to Go

WildCard

Bittersweet that I get make one of these

Dearest Laetitia...

The prudent General sizes up his adversaries. I know none more coldly severe than this WildCard. He snarls at broken men, regardless of colors or flag, while stepping over them. He is formidable and worthy.

We forge on.

Remember when we thought we won that trade? Remember when we thought it was close?

We did, because we got Jack

Dearest Laetitia...

The prudent General sizes up his adversaries. I know none more coldly severe than this WildCard. He snarls at broken men, regardless of colors or flag, while stepping over them. He is formidable and worthy.

We forge on.

I absolutely love these :lol:

If we were just trying to offload guys, I'm sure we had plenty of options for how to do it.

Better options than this tire fire.

Probably could have gotten picks, you're right. Still, I'm never going to lose sleep over Stafford and Myers, especially with the potential Kane had. He just can't stay healthy because he plays like am idiot

Probably could have gotten picks, you're right. Still, I'm never going to lose sleep over Stafford and Myers, especially with the potential Kane had. He just can't stay healthy because he plays like am idiot

Stafford I didn't mind in that deal,but I always felt it was an overpayment because buffalo was taking a problem player they wanted to dump and get rid of anyways off their hands. The jets should have been the ones overpaying to get something for Kane instead of an even/wash of a deal. I would have rather seen them keep Myers ND use him as a chip in another deal

Kick em when he's down. Buffalo eats its own it would seem. That injury is on Emelin and his reckless play. Hopefully Kane comes back sooner rather than later and proves his worth to this team. Get well.

People have been saying to move him all summer. He's not down, he's routinely hurt. This is his norm

People have been saying to move him all summer. He's not down, he's routinely hurt. This is his norm

Uh, dude may have serious internal that just got up. Think maybe we cut him some slack for a moment or two?

Uh, dude may have serious internal ###### that just got ###### up. Think maybe we cut him some slack for a moment or two?

I'm not clamoring for someone who just got paralyzed to be traded. He got hurt, that's unfortunate. I didn't wish him to get hurt, and I'm not happy he is. I don't think this thread will hurt Kane's feelings at all

I'm not clamoring for someone who just got paralyzed to be traded. He got hurt, that's unfortunate. I didn't wish him to get hurt, and I'm not happy he is. I don't think this thread will hurt Kane's feelings at all

Ok but there's a lot of stench in these two Kane threads right now.

Ok but there's a lot of stench in these two Kane threads right now.

Like True said, it's just gallons humor. Nobody here ever seriously wishes ill in any player. We're fans though, and we deal with disappointment as fans do

Though Marchand can seriously break both of his legs. that guy

Like True said, it's just gallons humor. Nobody here ever seriously wishes ill in any player. We're fans though, and we deal with disappointment as fans do

Though Marchand can seriously break both of his legs. ###### that guy

I get it. I appreciate galows hupmor as well as any other humor. Just strikes a nerve right now I guess.

Oh, and Marchand and Toronto, Montreal, all of the New Englad area teams, fans and citizens. Well except one friend I have there. God help him.

Based on his stats, in both points and goals scored, Kane is average at best - I peg him at slightly below average.  While I never want to see a Sabre hurt,him being on the DL won't tangibly hurt the Sabres.   Kane's best skill appears to be womanizing and generating negative PR for the Sabres;  he's near the top of the NHL in those advanced metrics.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.