Forwards this season: What should we expect?

GASabresIUFAN

I was reading WKBW's preview fro Ennis and he said we should hope for 40 points in healthy rebound season. I don't think that is enough from a 1st line winger on this team. Playing on a line with Okposo and ROR he should easily top his career high of 48 pts.

I'm expecting some serious production from our top two lines.
The ROR line should score 65 goals and add 90-100 assists.
The Kane, Eichel and Reinhart line should top 75 goals and 110 assists.

The next two lines, I have no expectations but hopes. I can't quite figure out the line combos. Grant, Deslauriers, Moulson, Larsson, Girgensons, Fasching, Gionta and Foligno will fight it out for playtime. Will DD put Folgino, Larsson and Gionta back together? Do you keep Fasching in Buffalo if he might ride the pine? How much production will we get from either line?

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

I don't expect Kane to deliver much anymore. He is too screwed up with his problems. Ennis needs to stay healthy. I do have high hopes for Okposo. He can score and he can create room for others to deliver too. I'm hoping Larsson will up his game this season in both directions.

I don't expect Kane to deliver much anymore. He is too screwed up with his problems. Ennis needs to stay healthy. I do have high hopes for Okposo. He can score and he can create room for others to deliver too. I'm hoping Larsson will up his game this season in both directions.

Kane's looked good in the preseason, looks pretty focused.

Kane's looked good in the preseason, looks pretty focused.

Hopefuly he'll pull a Patrick Kane and use his off-season troubles as a catalyst for a career year.

If he stays healthy and gets his shooting % up a little, I can see the Eichel line netting up to 90 goals.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

Hopefuly he'll pull a Patrick Kane and use his off-season troubles as a catalyst for a career year.

If he stays healthy and gets his shooting % up a little, I can see the Eichel line netting up to 90 goals.

i agree, but i thought the same thing last season ????

FWIW I still think Kane will score 30+ this year.

Moulson 30g. no excuses.

HA!

Oh, wait a minute there........

That turned out to be a big if, eh?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.