Sabres: Playoffs or Bust

LGR4GM

Haven't seen enough to make that call yet. I'm not a fan of his demeanor. I like goalies with ice water in their veins not those easily agitated.

Patrick Roy was one of the most insane, passionate, emotional goalies of all time...or players.  It's what made him great.

I personally can't wait for Lehner to go full viking this year.  You know he's dying to rip his goalie mask off, put the horned helmet on, and then watch out.  It's going to be hide the women and children time.

Alright kids of all ages, we added Kyle Okposo, we might add Jimmy Vesey, we traded for Kulikov, Lehner is now healthy, Jack and Sam are well Jack and Sam. This team in my mind is now a playoff team, maybe on the bubble but I am expecting them to make the playoffs this season. What say you?

I think the consensus is that just about everyone in Sabre nation, from Murray to the fans, is expecting a playoff berth this season.

We are not done improving the team yet, and we are already better than last year.

I really think NYI don't make it either. Okposo and Neilsen is going to hurt them a ton, and they used that Matt Martin line a ton too.

Agree w/ ya on that. Matt Martin is a loss for Islanders. The guy liked to hit. One of the tops in the league in that department. 

Division will be real interesting next year.

Tampa is the only sure thing, IMO.

Detroit and Boston appear to by sliding.

Montreal too, but Price coming back has to improve them.

Ottawa always seems capable of going either way.

Florida is young and talented and has made some significant changes.

Low expectations for the Leafs, but they are getting better.

If the dominoes fall correctly we can make a big move.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.