The FNC has become a morgue

Marvelo

Eliminate guaranteed contracts.

They have destroyed the NHL.

There is little competitiveness among teams on most nights.

The "spectacle" hardly makes for compelling viewing.

Pretty sure the owners can rally behind this. Any thoughts on getting it past the PA? ;)

Detroit announcer just acknowledged the noise at FNC. Frankly, I think he's off.

Was he acknowledging the 3 "let's go Red Wings" chants or the 3 "let's go Buffalo" chants? :unsure: (No credit for the 4th LGB chant started by Sabretooth & his drum because it stopped 3 seconds after he stopped.)

PA, I hope you're watching tonight.

I always do. Whatcha got, big fella? Something about how dead MSG is? Maybe an opponent no one cares about on a Monday night after a blizzard? It still sounded louder and looked more lively than FNC.

You're lying or deaf.

I'm confused here.

Another problem with the in-game experience. Sabretooth sucks. What a tired old mascot in that moth-eaten costume. Sabetooth is beyond corny. Why can't the Sabres have a cool mascot who can actually skate like this one and why can't they get someone with great ideas to enhance the in-game experience? Why? Because the organization is rife with cronies and cronies have no ideas except lining their pocketbooks. 

https://www.facebook.com/TrexTuesdays/videos/1076582205706033/

Edited by Marvelo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.