Happy Fathers Day - SS

R_Dudley

A Happy Fathers day shout out to all you SS posters I know are Dads and to some of you aspiring young pups who may some day know the blessing.

I also want to say to all those who may not be Dads for reasons beyond your control or of your own choosing you still have impact and influence on those you touch daily.  

I am sure I have read some great posts on here from some of the same. 

Special Thanks to SDS who i know is a dad and also father of this message board and cyberspace community.

:flirt:

A Happy Fathers day shout out to all you SS posters I know are Dads and to some of you aspiring young pups who may some day know the blessing.

I also want to say to all those who may not be Dads for reasons beyond your control or of your own choosing you still have impact and influence on those you touch daily.

I am sure I have read some great posts on here from some of the same.

Special Thanks to SDS who i know is a dad and also father of this message board and cyberspace community.

:flirt:

Good man, duds, and thanks, and a very happy Father's Day to you as well and to everyone else in Sabrespace.

Eleven I'm right with you, had to work today, Memorial Day and the 4th.

To that you can add thanksgiving, Christmas eve, Christmas, new years, and every other holiday.

Still had a nice day with my family. The wife and kid took me out to lunch and then let me chill in the cave and watch the open. Off to work now, though.

This is always a day of silence for me. I generally think of my nephews growing up without their father, my brothers without ours and then focus on the good dads out there doing their thing.

To the good dads of Sabrespace - cheers to you.

To those on Sabrespace without - thinking of you today, too.

This is always a day of silence for me. I generally think of my nephews growing up without their father, my brothers without ours and then focus on the good dads out there doing their thing.

To the good dads of Sabrespace - cheers to you.

To those on Sabrespace without - thinking of you today, too.

Sorry man.  I feel it on Valentine's Day and on what would have been my anniversary and on a couple of other days.  Didn't know you lost your father.  Hang in there.

Sorry man. I feel it on Valentine's Day and on what would have been my anniversary and on a couple of other days. Didn't know you lost your father. Hang in there.

Thanks Eleven. And sorry for your loss, too. We've all felt loss. It really changes everything.

The other day my nephew posted a meme referencing school children working on Father's Day projects and one child addresses his to "Heaven." I'm not religious in the slightest but that one hurt. My brother cared so much about his children it eventually killed him when he didn't have constant access to them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.