Tom Webster Contest 5.0

tom webster

This contest is one of the gems of the site. My pick of McCabe was the chosen winner (I thought he was the best and obvious choice, a bright future).

After being announced the winner I shot a message to TW. He asked for a list of games I preferred. I picked last night, the game I went to (Washington on January 16th) and a few others for backups. TW was able to send me tickets to the game quickly.

Had some trouble on game day because my brother thought he had something come up last second, but he was able to wiggle out of that. I owed my brother as he has done a ton for me, so thanks to TW for allowing me a chance to do something for not only myself but him.

The seats were fantastic. Right near center ice with a great view of all the action. Hard to imagine there being a better seat in the house. There was a group of Canadian guys behind me rooting for the Caps. I don't know if they're regulars but they were the only negative part of the seats as they were quite persistent.

Despite this the Sabres played maybe their best game of the season. Beating the best team in the league 4-1. Also, it wasn't until this game that I discovered that they serve ice cream at the games now.

Overall, this was a great experience. I appreciate T-Web doing it and look forward to the future installations.

This contest is one of the gems of the site. My pick of McCabe was the chosen winner (I thought he was the best and obvious choice, a bright future).

After being announced the winner I shot a message to TW. He asked for a list of games I preferred. I picked last night, the game I went to (Washington on January 16th) and a few others for backups. TW was able to send me tickets to the game quickly.

Had some trouble on game day because my brother thought he had something come up last second, but he was able to wiggle out of that. I owed my brother as he has done a ton for me, so thanks to TW for allowing me a chance to do something for not only myself but him.

The seats were fantastic. Right near center ice with a great view of all the action. Hard to imagine there being a better seat in the house. There was a group of Canadian guys behind me rooting for the Caps. I don't know if they're regulars but they were the only negative part of the seats as they were quite persistent.

Despite this the Sabres played maybe their best game of the season. Beating the best team in the league 4-1. Also, it wasn't until this game that I discovered that they serve ice cream at the games now.

Overall, this was a great experience. I appreciate T-Web doing it and look forward to the future installations.

Good to hear.  Very generous of Tom to run the contest.  Thanks again for doing it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.