GDT Sabres at Washington 3/7/15. 7PM MSG

Brawndo

This team, even if we want them to tank, are not rolling over and getting blown out. They are playing teams tough and trying to win each game. That aggravates the tank crowd. They are 2 wins short of matching the past 2 seasons (21 wins). I am enjoying this game so far.

You spoke too soon.

This team has mailed it in.

20/20.. truly an enlightened well thought out and  peer reviewed idea... you are a risky mofo that has my respect for these subversive ideas,   next you will  say  -- we live in a 2d virtual universe and ....  nah... you almost had me..

You spoke too soon.

careful... whichever teams fans that are the most worried and humble will be granted mczoraster ... a more modern point may be and the second rule about the losers club is a yogi bearism it aint over til its not over the dead body of youll pry kate smiths neck  from my friend jeanerettes cold dead  bartmans... amon ra.

Edited by K8prisoner

For heaven's sake, do you want them to lose or not?

embrace the hard work gmtm has done for you my son.. ask not what tim can do for you but fumble  what you can clean out murrays car to pay for a hopefully quickly increasing ticket price which a line of mcjesus , judas and cerebro are clearly the cure.. i just hope someone starts a camp in buffalo for quarterback pro style excellence and the russian five will be employed to teach real hockey that gil and gretsk re imported...

its only disapointing from here.. p[laatitudes are fun.. its not overtil he says so..  more grey does not sound like fun... lets steal mcjesus.  mohamed yeshua and buhda were 33.. losing (not on purpose) for an 18 year savior should at least be interesting.. que no es verdad?

this is a slow descent into tank induced madness

Edited by K8prisoner

embrace the hard work gmtm has done for you my son.. ask not what tim can do for you but fumble  what you can clean out murrays car to pay for a hopefully quickly increasing ticket price which a line of mcjesus , judas and cerebro are clearly the cure.. i just hope someone starts a camp in buffalo for quarterback pro style excellence and the russian five will be employed to teach real hockey that gil and gretsk re imported...

its only disapointing from here.. p[laatitudes are fun.. its not overtil he says so..  more grey does not sound like fun... lets steal mcjesus.  mohamed yeshua and buhda were 33.. losing (not on purpose) for an 18 year savior should at least be interesting.. que no es verdad?

What?

What?

in the new tradition of this our collective suffering i am practicing by humbly sharting verbally to cheer my team of 45 years..  taro of the aud might say ' we asked for this' but we as a group dont deserve it.. its not boring unless you want to watcxh buffalo sabres hockey.. but i guess thats the point as i stand fractally corrected...   i feel dirtier by the moment.. i need a moist towlette.

i miss ov splits (you are right littil bot tles is even less egregious than actually saying 'split'  ).. w an awesome beef on weck... (homer drool)

Edited by K8prisoner

On the plus side, only 16 games left.

On the minus side, an entire 1/5th of a season left.

you are a cold man .. i felt such reassurance after the first line.... i want my bad news first dammit..

you got me thinking.. beside that you s4ck... one three game win steak and we get to watck little mitch marner go thru puberty... the horror

Edited by K8prisoner

mr. tank,  you avatar is creepy (btw,  mine is  lame and cliche but i did try out of love for someone here who asked).. anyway,  it makes me laugh w the mcdonalds reference ...but then        i want to grind that veal or dog up and eat its sadbess with a fressh tomatoe and use the salt in those tears to flavor that wonderfully rare sandwich.... especially after someone reminded me that one fifth of the season remains... 

mr. tank, you avatar is creepy (btw, mine is lame and cliche but i did try out of love for someone here who asked).. anyway, it makes me laugh w the mcdonalds reference ...but then i want to grind that veal or dog up and eat its sadbess with a fressh tomatoe and use the salt in those tears to flavor that wonderfully rare sandwich.... especially after someone reminded me that one fifth of the season remains...

Fressh tomatoe

and... i keep picturing edmonton and the yotes dancining around sharing a mceichel sandwich and dancing around doing the eddie murphy dance ...' i got mceicman and you cant have none',,,gloating while  nuffalo just had a big green pepper mommas burger. this wasnt mcdONALDS.. still  dancin wildly and congratulating each other... with mceichel juice dripping down the cheeks of each cities leaders then, seemingly all at once, they  realized they probably shoulve eaten a lower draft pick. In hindsight ,  the frenzy after the draft lottery was just off the hook... suddenly hanifan looked pretty good.

and... i keep picturing edmonton and the yotes dancining around sharing a mceichel sandwich and dancing around doing the eddie murphy dance ...' i got mceicman and you cant have none',,,gloating while nuffalo just had a big green pepper mommas burger. this wasnt mcdONALDS.. still dancin wildly and congratulating each other... with mceichel juice dripping down the cheeks of each cities leaders then, seemingly all at once, they realized they probably shoulve eaten a lower draft pick. In hindsight , the frenzy after the draft lottery was just off the hook... suddenly hanifan looked pretty good.

Nuffalo

and... i keep picturing edmonton and the yotes dancining around sharing a mceichel sandwich and dancing around doing the eddie murphy dance ...' i got mceicman and you cant have none',,,gloating while  nuffalo just had a big green pepper mommas burger. this wasnt mcdONALDS.. still  dancin wildly and congratulating each other... with mceichel juice dripping down the cheeks of each cities leaders then, seemingly all at once, they  realized they probably shoulve eaten a lower draft pick. In hindsight ,  the frenzy after the draft lottery was just off the hook... suddenly hanifan looked pretty good.

Mark Twain of SS. Well said.

Or Hunter Thompson. Either who, nice picturè.

Hackett won't be back next year.

He is not an NHL goalie. Deck clears for someone else.

a thierd of the players that have put on the sweater this year will be living paycheck to paycheck in the minors in the yearsthat they are young enough to lace em up,,, still a pretty fun life after the tank is over..

strangers stopping strangers to congratulate theselves on the loss.

Edited by K8prisoner

a thierd of the players that have put on the sweater this year will be living paycheck to paycheck in the minors in the yearsthat they are young enough to lace em up,,, still a pretty fun life after the tank is over..

strangers stopping stranger to congratulate theselves on the loss.

Thierd

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.