Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Interesting comments on the stream. I have an iPad wth its browser at the stream website, and I'm using Apple's AirPlay to wifi to a Samsung TV with Apple TV.

Im in full screen mode. It's high def, beautiful, and has had zero pauses, hiccups, or pixilation issues. The image is broadcast quality. Win for Yahoo, the NFL, and flexibility in the future.

Edited by N'eo

I dont think its tpegs style to fire a coach or GM midseason....

Even when EJ does something right he looks shaky out there.

He throws about 30% of his passes accurately.and when he does

throw an accurate pass you think he should be able to repeat that..but..

He has no sense of the rush and no sense of where defenders are are screen passes(Texans game classic example)

If I were an O coordinator with EJ at QB it would be 80% runs with a pass only as a surprise.

At least that would minimize the mistakes and keep us somewhat in the game.

I dont think its tpegs style to fire a coach or GM midseason....

Even when EJ does something right he looks shaky out there.

He throws about 30% of his passes accurately.and when he does

throw an accurate pass you think he should be able to repeat that..but..

He has no sense of the rush and no sense of where defenders are are screen passes(Texans game classic example)

If I were an O coordinator with EJ at QB it would be 80% runs with a pass only as a surprise.

At least that would minimize the mistakes and keep us somewhat in the game.

Pegula has had two reasonable opportunities to fire a coach mid season and he did it both times (Lindy and Rolston). The Bills have only had Marrone and, despite the frustrations, still had a chance at the playoffs throughout last season.

With that said: it would be stupid to fire Rex. Unless they lose out there's no way you fire Rex. At least two seasons.

Edited by Hoss

Pegula has had two reasonable opportunities to fire a coach mid season and he did it both times (Lindy and Rolston). The Bills have only had Marrone and, despite the frustrations, still had a chance at the playoffs throughout last season.

With that said: it would be stupid to fire Rex. Unless they lose out there's no way you fire Rex. At least two seasons.

not their first season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.