Weber has knee surgery, out until after xmas

nfreeman

I'd take Pysyk or Ruhwedel at this point. McCabe did not look good last night. He made a ridiculously bad play and got pick-pocketed on a play that should never happen and it turned into a goal.

Ruhwedel had the OT game winner.

Chad Ruhwedel blows. He was a mess last night until he scored the game winner in OT. I don't want him anywhere near the Sabres.

Perhaps.. but McCabe might have been worse. The entire team doesn't look like it has any chemistry whatsoever. They look like the Sabres did at the beginning of year. Missing passes, passes into feet, missing the net. Only a few looked good at all. Grigorenko looked good.

And I don't care what people say about Ellis.. that guy just plays hockey. He continues to show more hustle and pride than most players on the ice on any given night. It's unfortunate the wasn't gifted with more skill.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.