Blue paint, blue paint, blue paint...ARRRRGGGHHHHH

LabattBlue

Disclaimer...I like Dan Dunleavy

Another good one for this thread...white mesh, white mesh, white mesh. When the puck is in the "white mesh", the puck is "OUT OF PLAY". You are driving me crazy Dan!

I miss Ted Darling saying the puck went "up and over the glass and into the crowd. A fan from (insert WNY locality here) caught that puck." When I was a kid, I wondered how Ted knew where the fan was from - now I know he just picked the name of whatever town he wanted to shout out to.

Thanks a lot, Blue. Now that you mentioned it, I heard them say it, A LOT, yesterday.

jerk.

I'm not sure who is using blue paint, but I noticed Dan also likes to improvise with "blue ICE". :wallbash:

Bonus points when Dan can squeeze blue ice and white mesh into the same sentence. :lol:

Edited by LabattBlue

I'm not sure who is using blue paint, but I noticed Dan also likes to improvise with "blue ICE". :wallbash:

Bonus points when Dan can squeeze blue ice and white mesh into the same sentence. :lol:

Blue Ice is a subtle plug for an upcoming Labatt product.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.