I have an announcement

PASabreFan

I'm putting on my freakin' headphones and going out for a nice, long walk in the warm spring air. I'm not going anywhere near that execrable satellite dish until the game is over. I don't care if I get arrested for prowling. This should prove it once and for all...

I'm putting on my freakin' headphones and going out for a nice, long walk in the warm spring air. I'm not going anywhere near that execrable satellite dish until the game is over. I don't care if I get arrested for prowling. This should prove it once and for all...

If they win, we won't know who to blame for the streak...You for getting a dish, or me for hanging up that stupid mini-stick signed by Miro.

Where do you live? I want to make sure I have enough gas in the the car to run......... I mean visit :rolleyes:

Watch the damn game, already! I guarantee they will win! Hell, if they don't, I'll....I'll...I'll...drink a gallon of anti-freeze! Yes, I guarantee they will win! Or get a point at least B-)

I'm back. What was the final score? :)

It's no coincidence. I hope you enjoy long walks during the playoff run.

PS Were you even thinking about the Sabres during your walk? I'm wondering if you had anything to do with Teppo getting hurt. :lol:

So you made the power move and got the dish with Center Ice? If yes, good man. The Sabres will make it worth your while.

One more critical item: did you get Tivo? This is ESSENTIAL. There aren't many games left in the season and it's important that you not miss any. You also need to have the ability to run unlimited replays on the amazing moves that Connolly and Briere are going to make in every game.

Tivo is unbelievably easy to use -- my technophobe wife and my 5-year-old son both use it easily. DirecTV has a box with Tivo built in that replaces the regular box. If you didn't get it from DirecTV you can get one on ebay for $30 or so.

Go Sabres.

It's no coincidence. I hope you enjoy long walks during the playoff run.

PS Were you even thinking about the Sabres during your walk? I'm wondering if you had anything to do with Teppo getting hurt. :lol:

Will he be allowed to watch if the game airs on OLN? I forget their record in those games, but I'm sure they won at least one.

I think they're 2-0 on OLN.

By the way...was it PA not watching the game...or me taking down the Miro mini-stick that broke the slump?

The Miro mini-stick should be incinerated immediately. Why would you hang such a thing? Thats the bad luck charm.

Ingrid doesn't like Miro's mini-stick either. <groan> that was bad

It must have been you obvious... because I did watch the game. Of course I watched it! Sorry, kids. Oh yeah, there's no Easter Bunny either.

nfreeman, I don't have the TiVo thingie or a DVR yet either.

For tonight's game, I will be with OBL in a remote section of the rugged border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. O insisted he be updated by secret courier from Kabul, where the game is on AQN, but I just flat out told him no. Just me and him, a big pot of hummus and some Doritos that Saddam sent.

PASabreFan waves at the NSA spies! Hi!

For tonight's game, I will be with OBL in a remote section of the rugged border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. O insisted he be updated by secret courier from Kabul, where the game is on AQN, but I just flat out told him no. Just me and him, a big pot of hummus and some Doritos that Saddam sent.

PASabreFan waves at the NSA spies! Hi!

WTF?

Archived