Leino Speaks About His Sabres Experience

Brawndo

I don't blame him. He has to justify his useless asss somehow but are people really going to dispute what these players say ? This team has embodied the term ' dysfunction ' for quite a few years now. They've finally turned the corner as far as management goes ( we'll see ? ) but as someone else pointed out this franchise is and has been a trainwreck.

Lol I'm in the business of baby delivery, every hospital's maternity ward has feces and blood all over the floor. I know what you mean and I see where you're coming from, but I don't feel bad for the guy in the least bit. It'd be like me botching a procedure then turning around and blaming the 2nd year resident

And yes pizza logs account for 3% of the hospital profits ;)

But are they the official pizza logs of the hospital though?

It's a circumstantial case, yes. But I take it you do accept the idea that it was Terry who pushed for Ehrhoff? Doesn't seem like it would be a huge leap to think the same way about the Leino signing. Did it seem like Regier's M.O., or was someone else holding the brush?

I know I could get a conviction if Judge Smell's backload of cases ever eased. Hey, with the recent spate of Kim Pegula photos, maybe that has already happened. heyooo.

Terry was too busy not signing Brad Richards to work the Leino Deal.

I just looked over the signings from that year. Man, we were not alone. Leino, Ehrhoff, Richards, Connolly, Handzus, Cole, Gagne, Kaberle...

Not one of these guys completed their contracts with the team they signed with.

It's a circumstantial case, yes. But I take it you do accept the idea that it was Terry who pushed for Ehrhoff? Doesn't seem like it would be a huge leap to think the same way about the Leino signing. Did it seem like Regier's M.O., or was someone else holding the brush?

I know I could get a conviction if Judge Smell's backload of cases ever eased. Hey, with the recent spate of Kim Pegula photos, maybe that has already happened. heyooo.

He visited Ehrhoff at his home.

Show me something on Leino or, well, respectfully, STFU.

See above. You're full of it.

I think it is very bad form to still be collecting a paycheck from an organization and bad mouth them. A professional would own some of the responsibility for what happened while he was an active employee.

Yup, I was thinking along those lines myself. And not just paid, but HANDSOMELY, LAVISHLY compensated, beyond the average American's wildest dreams of avarice.

I think it is very bad form to still be collecting a paycheck from an organization and bad mouth them. A professional would own some of the responsibility for what happened while he was an active employee.

This is probably why he's no longer a professional in the best league in the world. Nobody will take him no matter how good or bad the team. He has to lay all the blame on himself here. Venture to say he was the most hated Sabre of all time, even worse than Slava, who at least produced in his short time here.

It seems to me the Sabres who play musical instruments or the ones involved in rock n roll are the biggest losers of all.

Edited by 716

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.