Islanders Watch - Tank Commander II

X. Benedict

The highest it can be is 21, the lowest it can be is 18.

The teams currently slotted at 18-20 is detroit, calgary, and minnesota i believe.  If any of them make it to round 3(i think), then they get bumped above the islanders pick

I think Minnesota has a chance.  IMHO, we have a reasonable shot at the 20th pick.

The highest it can be is 21, the lowest it can be is 18.

The teams currently slotted at 18-20 is detroit, calgary, and minnesota i believe.  If any of them make it to round 3(i think), then they get bumped above the islanders pick

This is correct. Right now Isles slotted 18th. They drop 1 spot for each of the following scenarios: If Detroit loses gave 7 or in next round (drop 1 spot), if Calgary loses in next round to Anaheim (drop 1 spot), if Minnesota loses in next round to Chicago (drop 1 spot). 

St. Louis Blues will pick anywhere from 23rd to 26th, depending on how many division winners make it through to the semis.  For each other division winner that does not make it to the semis (NY Rangers, Montreal, Anaheim), St. Louis would pick 1 slot lower.  

Edited by Onceagain

This is correct. Right now Isles slotted 18th. They drop 1 spot for each of the following scenarios: If Detroit loses gave 7 or in next round (drop 1 spot), if Calgary loses in next round to Anaheim (drop 1 spot), if Minnesota loses in next round to Chicago (drop 1 spot). 

St. Louis Blues will pick anywhere from 23rd to 26th, depending on how many division winners make it through to the semis.  For each other division winner that does not make it to the semis (NY Rangers, Montreal, Anaheim), St. Louis would pick 1 slot lower.  

I think the odds are greater than 50% that Tim Murray trades away this pick anyway. 

Sabres traded away Blues 1st round pick from this year in Kane deal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.