SIGNING: Meszaros 1 Year

Brawndo

I don't disagree with your overall point but the problem is the league has basically castrated Scott by calling him for every-freakin-thing.

Also, nobody has mentioned McCormick. He may not make any of us forget about Rayzer or Playfair but at least he's always ready to go when the need arises...

Nobody is mentioning Deslauriers.

I think the organization will ask a lot of Deslaurier - shut down role, PK, piss and vinegar. I think he's going to get plenty of games in this coming year

Something tells me that he is ready for it, and will assume any responsibilities handed to him with eagerness.

Does Murray ever bring up Hodgson in a positive context? He'll mention Myers, Ennis and Foligno as a group a lot when referencing what might be a young core, but hardly ever do I hear Hodgson's name.

I think Murray has a higher opinion of Myers than some folks here believe, and wouldn't be shocked if Hodgson was billed as "not a good fit for the future".

Good post. I agree completely. I don't think he thinks much of Hodgy.

Yes, at 28 he's clearly a fading old timer.

I think you misread my post.

He was healthy scratch last year for a bad D on Philadelphia, after being wracked by injuries the year before and may have lost his wheels. He is young enough to rebound but has a lot to prove.

Timmy gave him good money and a golden one-year opportunity to prove himself.

I like the deal.

I think you misread my post.

He was healthy scratch last year for a bad D on Philadelphia, after being wracked by injuries the year before and may have lost his wheels. He is young enough to rebound but has a lot to prove.

Timmy gave him good money and a golden one-year opportunity to prove himself.

I like the deal.

This and he is a another chip to move at deadline day, along with Stewart and Stafford

Good post. I agree completely. I don't think he thinks much of Hodgy.

He finally said he expects him to be on the team next year. Which means he will probably be traded

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.