McCormick off IR, Grigorenko comes back. What to do?

BuffaloBorn

Mccormick, Flynn, Grigorenko, KHL loan, or send down a D-man to be claimed  

8 members have voted

1. 1. WILL Buffalo send Grigorenko to Juniors, WILL the Sabres make room to send down Cody McCormick to Rochester at some point, WILL Buffalo send down a D-man, WILL Buffalo send down Brian Flynn, WILL Buffalo loan Grigorenko to some Euro-league

• Buffalo will send Grigorenko to juniors
    • The Sabres will make room to send Cody McCormick to Rochester (if possible)
    • Buffalo will send down a D-man to clear waivers to make room
    • The Sabres' will re-assign Brian Flynn to Rochester
    • Buffalo will loan Grigorenko to some Euro-league like the KHL
  2. 2. WANT Buffalo to send Grigorenko to Juniors, WANT the Sabres to make room to send down Cody McCormick to Rochester at some point, WANT Buffalo to send down a D-man, WANT Buffalo 2 send down Brian Flynn, WANT Buffalo to loan Grigorenko to some Euro-league

• I want Buffalo to send Grigorenko to juniors
    • I want the Sabres to make room to send Cody McCormick to Rochester (if possible)
    • I want Buffalo to send down a D-man to clear waivers to make room
    • I want the Sabres to re-assign Brian Flynn to Rochester
    • I want Buffaloto loan Grigorenko to some Euro-league like the KHL

There are some options and I'm sure this has been covered to some extent in a different thread.. HOWEVER, here are the essential options

1) Buffalo sends Grigorenko to juniors (which would be better for him than being a healthy scratch IMO) Although some may disagree with this. I'd rather see him in Buffalo

2) Buffalo sends McCormick to Rochester (not sure if he'd have to clear waivers)

3) Buffalo sends a d-man like Pysyk or Mcbain down to clear waivers which I doubt would happen considering they both surely would be claimed

4) Send Brian Flynn down who has three points almost halfway through the season (me like this option)

5) Loan Grigorenko to a Russian or other European league like the KHL ... Damn Russians... Although they may want to steal him

I remember Bulldog saying that Flynn is hard worker day in and day out, but hard-work doesn't make you a good player.

I'm turning this thread into a poll as soon as i figure out to, and yes, I realize an hour after this thread there will probably be some roster changes made, I am aware

So,

What do you THINK is going to happen

and

What do you WANT to happen

There are some options and I'm sure this has been covered to some extent in a different thread.. HOWEVER, here are the essential options

1) Buffalo sends Grigorenko to juniors (which would be better for him than being a healthy scratch IMO) Although some may disagree with this. I'd rather see him in Buffalo

2) Buffalo sends McCormick to Rochester (not sure if he'd have to clear waivers)

3) Buffalo sends a d-man like Pysyk or Mcbain down to clear waivers which I doubt would happen considering they both surely would be claimed

4) Send Brian Flynn down who has three points almost halfway through the season (me like this option)

5) Loan Grigorenko to a Russian or other European league like the KHL ... Damn Russians... Although they may want to steal him

I remember Bulldog saying that Flynn is hard worker day in and day out, but hard-work doesn't make you a good player.

I'm turning this thread into a poll as soon as i figure out to, and yes, I realize an hour after this thread there will probably be some roster changes made, I am aware

So,

What do you THINK is going to happen

and

What do you WANT to happen

3) I don't know the CBA like some others do here so I can't be positive but isn't Pysyk a young rookie? I wouldn't imagine him having to clear waivers. Having said that he's also one of our best Dmen so I'm sure that's not going to be an option.

3) I don't know the CBA like some others do here so I can't be positive but isn't Pysyk a young rookie? I wouldn't imagine him having to clear waivers. Having said that he's also one of our best Dmen so I'm sure that's not going to be an option.

Correct, Pysyk doesn't have to clear.

I think the Sabres send a Dman down to make room. Regarding Grigorenko, i voted for a Euro league loan only because my real choice wasn't an option: *anywhere* he's going to actually play.

Archived