GDT: Toronto at Buffalo 11-29-13 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

We need Johnny Cochran on this one. "You're honor, I'm going to ask, request, respectfully supplicate the court to have the skate and the puck brought into the courtroom for an exhibition, a demonstration, a conflagration of logic."

OK, maybe that's Jackie Childs.

This is the best I could do without a pause button, but to me it clearly looks like it goes through his skate.

Image4.jpg

Ehrhoff's Goal: A Conspiracy?

It doesn't appear anything out of the ordinary happens here, Christian Ehrhoff's shot appears to go cleanly through Carl Gunnarsson's skate.

Then I thought to myself: "wouldn't it be easy to just test out and see if a puck goes through a skate?" I have a pair of skates, and I have a puck from my social club's last outing, check it out for yourself:

Maybe not such a bug deal after all. The Hockey gods said yes to Buffalo for once.

Check out the link I posted upthread.

Thanks, I didn't see that (I had you on ignore, lol), looking at that I can see how the 1st video is an illusion. Also it almost looks like it changes direction, when you try and piece it together looking at both videos.

Me too. Do you have the red one? I think it was the third jersey? ...looks evil. :devil:

Nah, mine's a white jersey. Red would've been perfect for Satan, lol. My mom found it on eBay years ago (right after the lockout before last?) and I think Satan might've recently left and they'd just switched back to blue and gold, but it was the thought that counted.

Archived