Sabres Combine 2013

spndnchz

Otters are one of the coolest animals in real life. On really quiet days at the zoo, the otters will hang and play, putting on a show for you. They are hams....it's funny how Ott really is like an otter.

The Native Americans hold the otter in high regard. They dread the weasel however........sounds about right.

At Norwalk Aquarium when the see mine and other younger kids show up they do the same. Also right after feeding time they do too and yes they are way cool.

Mink on the other end of the weasel family are funny criters and beautiful. They will go after fish and other criters 3 times their size, especially fish. Saw one drag a 10 pound pike up a dock in Canada when I was a teenager working for a commercial fisherman. We let him have it. P.S. They weigh about 21/2 pounds soaking wet. They are known to be viscious. The Sabres could use some of that.

Hasn't just about every hockey player had a concussion (diagnosed or not) by that time in their careers?

I just meant with the same player you take the one with no concussion history. He may move a few down a few clicks. Like a bad knee or shoulder history could.

Archived