The Pegula Plan

Andrew Amerk

Let's try to keep it on topic. I got gently corrected in the Boston thread, and I'm gently doing the same now.

Pegula is helping downtown Buffalo. If you think differently, explain.

And by "downtown Buffalo," I mean DOWNTOWN BUFFALO. You know, the same thing that started the topic.

Let's try to keep it on topic. I got gently corrected in the Boston thread, and I'm gently doing the same now.

Pegula is helping downtown Buffalo. If you think differently, explain.

And by "downtown Buffalo," I mean DOWNTOWN BUFFALO. You know, the same thing that started the topic.

Who exactly is saying different? That's my only problem with the advertisement. It implies either someone is saying differently or that the Pegulla's need to be told that we appreciate them or that we need to know that the Pegulla's know appreciate them.

Is it such an affront to you that people dare to express some appreciation for an owner who is trying to do good things for the city? Yes Buffalo is such an important valuable market. Any owner should kiss the ground that we allow them the privilege of operating here.

PTR

I think that saying "its no big deal" kind of implies that its not such an affront. You are smarter then that but it is within your m.o.

We both know that everyone that signed off on the advertisement would be able to express their appreciation personally. It is the fact that they felt a need for a public expression that puzzles me, but as I said, no great "afront."( I'll take poetic license with the grammar)

Who exactly is saying different? That's my only problem with the advertisement. It implies either someone is saying differently or that the Pegulla's need to be told that we appreciate them or that we need to know that the Pegulla's know appreciate them.

I think that saying "its no big deal" kind of implies that its not such an affront. You are smarter then that but it is within your m.o.

We both know that everyone that signed off on the advertisement would be able to express their appreciation personally. It is the fact that they felt a need for a public expression that puzzles me, but as I said, no great "afront."( I'll take poetic license with the grammar)

I think there have been a few media types taking shots at Pegula lately, but even if the advert wasn't needed, isn't it a nice break from "typical Buffalo"? I think it's great that community leaders are pulling together to cheer a good development, rather than taking shots at each other to make sure they get their own slice, for a change. Zemsky and Termini deserve ads like that, too.

I think there have been a few media types taking shots at Pegula lately, but even if the advert wasn't needed, isn't it a nice break from "typical Buffalo"? I think it's great that community leaders are pulling together to cheer a good development, rather than taking shots at each other to make sure they get their own slice, for a change. Zemsky and Termini deserve ads like that, too.

100% agree

Archived