Leino's comments in Buffalo News!

deluca67

Who do you think he's talking about ? The trainer ? The lady in the concession stand ? The guy taking tickets ? Maybe the beer vendor ? I don't think any of those people are in charge of the things that he's criticizing. I've said it throughout the season, my opinion is that the majority of the players do not want to buy into what Ruff is selling, nor are they willing to go out and bust their ###### for him. The improvement at the end of the season was more likely brought on by the players pride more so than anything Lindy did. As far as being part of a anti Ruff group, if I could be the president of it, I'd be honored.

To be fair it was all a little vague, he was whining about nothing in particular, his comments could me about Ruff, Regier, injuries, coaching staff, the weather, himself. He says so much to actually say nothing.

Whatever we do, let's keep Lindy Ruff until he retires with 25 years of service and a gold watch like he's a union plumber or something. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bob Matthews on Sports Talk on WHAM 1180 pointed out the other night that even teams that have Stanley Cup wins change coaches and GMs more frequently than the Sabres. when there is a concern that team is slipping in quality. Like myself and many fans, Bob cannot fathom the utter lack of interest in shaking up the Sabres front office to try and make the team better.

The two of them - Ruff and Regier are indelibly linked with failure, futility, and losing in my mind.

Whatever we do, let's keep Lindy Ruff until he retires with 25 years of service and a gold watch like he's a union plumber or something. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bob Matthews on Sports Talk on WHAM 1180 pointed out the other night that even teams that have Stanley Cup wins change coaches and GMs more frequently than the Sabres. when there is a concern that team is slipping in quality. Like myself and many fans, Bob cannot fathom the utter lack of interest in shaking up the Sabres front office to try and make the team better.

The two of them - Ruff and Regier are indelibly linked with failure, futility, and losing in my mind.

I agree. How many more years do we give them ?

You go buy the team then. If you can't, then accept the fact that you have no control.

Armchair GM/Owner is the fun part of the off-season. And being second-guessed by fans is the hard part about being a retired billionaire with a hockey team to play with.

Armchair GM/Owner is the fun part of the off-season. And being second-guessed by fans is the hard part about being a retired billionaire with a hockey team to play with.

The point I'm making is that Pegula's doesn't care if we want Ruff and Regier gone. He's a businessman who's plan seems to be to let them prove what they can do. The three year plan is in place. Expecting anything to change in the meantime is essentially using your head to beat a wall down.

The point I'm making is that Pegula's doesn't care if we want Ruff and Regier gone. He's a businessman who's plan seems to be to let them prove what they can do. The three year plan is in place. Expecting anything to change in the meantime is essentially using your head to beat a wall down.

that could work if you had a metal skull.. and its unfair to say NOTHING will change. i trust that you live in the same world i do right? where LITERALLY ANYTHING can happen at anytime. let me ask you something airplane man... do you like ruff as a coach honestly? or do you just take what live gives ya with a smile? not to sound like a prick, i just wanna know what you think.

that could work if you had a metal skull.. and its unfair to say NOTHING will change. i trust that you live in the same world i do right? where LITERALLY ANYTHING can happen at anytime. let me ask you something airplane man... do you like ruff as a coach honestly? or do you just take what live gives ya with a smile? not to sound like a prick, i just wanna know what you think.

That's how you respond to my post? "metal skull", "airplane man". What are you, twelve?

Of course followed up with "I don't want to sound like a prick".

News flash, you're a prick. And a dumb one at that. So why don't you do us all a favor and go back to your coloring books and mama's teet so that the rest of us can try and have actual discussions without having to talk around your verbal cow pies.

Bro.

That's how you respond to my post? "metal skull", "airplane man". What are you, twelve?

News flash, you're a prick. And a dumb one at that. So why don't you do us all a favor and go back to your coloring books and mama's teet so that the rest of us can try and have actual discussions without having to talk around your verbal cow pies.

Bro.

ooooooooooooooooo tough guy. sorry BRO did reading my post get in the way of you trying to study to be a pilot? and if i sounded like a prick, i wasnt trying to, HENCE the sorry if i sound like a prick. you know ive read alot of posts and you stand out the most as being a prick. ya prick. sorry if you cant handle someone with a sense of humor. if you dont like what im saying BRP BRO BRO MY MAIN BRO, dont read my posts. no ones telling you too. now go back to your pathetic meaningless miserbal life, cause that is all you sound like with your constant whining about me. ya baby. go get laid by your fat dfisgusting ugly gf, then come back and talk to me. maybe youll be in a slightly better mood after that. but probly not, cause your a cynical know it all prick. WORD. tell your mom i said hi.

Bro.

:beer: I've been waiting for this all day :beer:

Bro.

Spelling Troll Warning:

It's spelled teat. :P

Just a couple of thoughts:

• Try to disagree without being disagreeable
  • Learn to use the bold feature, it's much less obnoxious than using CAPS
  • Watch Dirty Dozen, its a great WWII flick. It's very entertaining, plus you learn the difference between pilots and tankers.
  • I know lots of people who take what life gives them with a smile because they can't control those things. They also don't like Ruff. Nor do they care much for straw man arguments.
  • Saying the same thing the same way over and over does nothing to change anybody's opinion.

You're welcome! :thumbsup:

Just a couple of thoughts:

• Try to disagree without being disagreeable
  • Learn to use the bold feature, it's much less obnoxious than using CAPS
  • Watch Dirty Dozen, its a great WWII flick. It's very entertaining, plus you learn the difference between pilots and tankers.
  • I know lots of people who take what life gives them with a smile because they can't control those things. They also don't like Ruff. Nor do they care much for straw man arguments.
  • Saying the same thing the same way over and over does nothing to change anybody's opinion.

You're welcome! :thumbsup:

sorry man im not really a computer guy. but im glad you responded this way instead of other people who say im 12, but then insult like they are 7. that guy is a walking contradicion, anyway thanks for not being a prick.

dont ignore me you coward. you started the fight. like always. COWARD.

1. I didn't start anything.

2. Grow up.

3. I'm allowed to ignore you because you're a child.

4. It's not my job to deal with you. That's what the mods are for. If someone else wants to hold your hand and teach you how to post on this forum then more power to them. It's not my problem. If you wanted anyone to take you seriously, you'd have changed your tune by now. But you don't, and you haven't. So go screw.

Have a nice day. :thumbsup:

edit: It's been a loooong time since I had to ignore someone on this forum. Today's your lucky day.

Archived