GDT: Canadiens at Sabres 2-17-12 7:30PM

spndnchz

Kassian once again showing little hockey instincts. Hoping that comes with time. While there are a few things to like about his game, there are many more that suggest he's not ready for the show.

GO SABRES!!!

I would prefer that on plays like that one that he would just drop his stick and start beating someone down.

Scouts are there for Sekera.

The girl scouts? Is Reggie going to be in some sort of trouble?

They might seem like innocent cookie-pushers, but when you eat too many of those cookies, you're responsible for the consequences. Just sayin'.

The girl scouts? Is Reggie going to be in some sort of trouble?

They might seem like innocent cookie-pushers, but when you eat too many of those cookies, you're responsible for the consequences. Just sayin'.

Yeah, the girl scouts wouldn't recruit Roy or Stafford if they had vaginas.

Proof being that they actually have vaginas.

Lol - I appreciate the sentiment, but I cringe every time the girl says "You remind me of beautiful stuff"

For those of you with TWC hope you are enjoying the Black History month commercials about Harlem!

I'm not getting these on TWC Buffalo. Just a bunch of personal injury attorneys.

I'm a little upset I missed the Eleven/DeLuca love fest. I wish the jilted lovers all the best. Valentines day must have been tough this year...

Given your name, you're probably trying for a threesome. It ain't happening, bub.

I'm not getting these on TWC Buffalo. Just a bunch of personal injury attorneys.

Given your name, you're probably trying for a threesome. It ain't happening, bub.

Really? They've temporarily replaced the excessive sweating ads in overpromotion at seemingly every commercial break.

And LOL.

Aaahhhhh, I jinxed it! Miss Rachel, your hands are wet.

Ouch. If I can't make it with you two I don't think I have much of a shot with anyone else around here. I aimed low and still got shot down...

...typical friday night :cry:

Ouch. If I can't make it with you two I don't think I have much of a shot with anyone else around here. I aimed low and still got shot down...

...typical friday night :cry:

It's okay, man. You put it out there, at least. You can stand proud among such posters as Liger, and, ummm, Liger.

EDIT: My attempts at sex humor are prompting a post in the whisky thread...

These two teams are so similar it's sickening,

Two teams that can't hit.

Two teams that are going nowhere FAST.

Two team that aren't going to make the playoffs.

Two teams that want to run their head coach out of town.

And with the 5 scorers having a combined 12 goals on the season........ we have two teams whos top scorers are floating, going through the motions.

It's really embarassing to whoever loses.

Archived