Where will the Sabres finish in the standings?

LabattBlue

Where do the Sabres finish overall(from the bottom)  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How low will they go(not counting where they end up after the lottery)

I knew it. There fun is to piss their fans, they did not even try to score in last 5 mins of the game against philly and they played overall a terrible match. DO they want to make the playoff anyway? I don't think so. And what is the paycheck if they do the playoff, do they earn more money? Apparently no and they already have their big contracts.

This team DO NOT WANT to win!! They want the easiest money possible with minimum effort. I AM PISSED!

Wow.

Needing 48 pts out of a possible 66 is a deep hole to be in.

And they almost did it. They clearly want to win. They gave it their all. It didn't work out. It's a tough league with little margin for error and some luck mixed in. Here's to Pegula and team improving the team in the off season, and better luck next year.

i have watch almost every game for last 2 years, and they do not care about the first half of the season, and Lindy Ruff making stupid jokes to explain their lost. after the all star break they began to play just to show they can stay in nhl. I am sure they do not regret missing the playoff. NOT AT ALL!

i have watch almost every game for last 2 years, and they do not care about the first half of the season, and Lindy Ruff making stupid jokes to explain their lost. after the all star break they began to play just to show they can stay in nhl. I am sure they do not regret missing the playoff. NOT AT ALL!

Did you see Kaletas face?

I knew it. There fun is to piss their fans, they did not even try to score in last 5 mins of the game against philly and they played overall a terrible match. DO they want to make the playoff anyway? I don't think so. And what is the paycheck if they do the playoff, do they earn more money? Apparently no and they already have their big contracts.

This team DO NOT WANT to win!! They want the easiest money possible with minimum effort. I AM PISSED!

:rolleyes:

Here's my balls. Put them in your mouth.

Paul Hamilton reported there were a lot of players in tears in the locker room. There's a lot of guys on this roster that care....there's some who don't care enough often enough, some who aren't talented enough, and so on. But a lot care.

Get rid of those guys right now.

And some of the not talented enough guys, too. That may be cruel, but that's life. They don't let me play for an NHL team, either.

Paul Hamilton reported there were a lot of players in tears in the locker room. There's a lot of guys on this roster that care....there's some who don't care enough often enough, some who aren't talented enough, and so on. But a lot care.

I heard that--- Hodgson among them. Miller and Ruff in agreement that injuries were not an excuse and they weren't good enough, which is a good sobering sign. A little disheartening to hear Leino booked it out of the lockerroom to chitchat with his Flyer pals.

Get rid of those guys right now.

And some of the not talented enough guys, too. That may be cruel, but that's life. They don't let me play for an NHL team, either.

Apparently Leino ducked out real quick to go talk to his Philly buddies. To say that rubs me the wrong way would be the understatement of the year....hell, I don't even like handshakes after a playoff series. I never played sports above the high school level, but I never wanted to shake the hand of a team that just stomped me out.

Apparently Leino ducked out real quick to go talk to his Philly buddies. To say that rubs me the wrong way would be the understatement of the year....hell, I don't even like handshakes after a playoff series. I never played sports above the high school level, but I never wanted to shake the hand of a team that just stomped me out.

That upset me too. If hodgson is in tears, for a team he's spent a month with as a rookie, Leino should at least stay in the room and pretend to look upset.

Yeah, what a jerk he was. Clearly he didn't give a rat's rear end tonight. Without him, they would have been shut out. :doh:

Yeah, what a jerk he was. Clearly he didn't give a rat's rear end tonight. Without him, they would have been shut out. :doh:

Not saying he doesn't care, it's just the kind of thing that annoys me. The phone will work tomorrow to talk to your buddies and wish them good luck. Did you miss the part where I don't even like shaking hands after losing a series? I'm an AWFUL loser, and yes it deserves caps, and yes I'm aware it's a personal problem :P

Not saying he doesn't care, it's just the kind of thing that annoys me. The phone will work tomorrow to talk to your buddies and wish them good luck. Did you miss the part where I don't even like shaking hands after losing a series? I'm an AWFUL loser, and yes it deserves caps, and yes I'm aware it's a personal problem :P

Hey, tonight a lot of things annoy a lot of people. That's cool.

I was just pointing out a counterpoint and I believe that the way he played tonight, he gets a pass from me for hanging w/ his buddies after the game. I expect he'd've done the same had anybody else wearing white tonight decided to take a legit shot or 2.

Archived