Chz appreciation thread

beerme1

This is not a suck up thread but really an appreciation thread.

Chz puts up with a lot of abuse from some of us. Sometimes it is warranted, most times it is not.

I am guilty of taking it too far sometimes and have apologized. I saw someone post the other day that Chz brings as much or more to the board than anyone and I agree with that and want publicly acknowledge that.

I am a clown on the board for the most part and Chz is factual and informative on the board again for the most part.Often times however encouraging the free wheeling fun and sometimes gets some cheap shots as a result.

I can't imagine this board without Chz and the many facts that we get as a result. Honestly dont think I would be here without those facts and figures (tee he :D couldn't help myself)

Alls fair but at the same time there is a line that one can easily cross and I would not want to lose Chz over something like that. Is Chz not the best mod you have seen on any site?

Scott I'm sure you know this, but she's a keeper :thumbsup:

Just sayin.

Willy

I can appreciate Chz's place in this group, since 99% of us are guys.

I've been a chess player most of my life...since I was 9...and whenever a girl actually presented herself as a real chess player, the guys would flock around like flies to honey.

Later on I expanded my love of strategy & tactics to wargaming...again 99% men...and again, when a woman showed up it was the same thing. Everyone wanted to date her but no one thought of her as having a serious interest in the subject at hand. She was a sex object.

Throughout my bachelorhood (which lasted until I was 49), I always swore that I would only marry a woman who loved hockey. Didn't turn out that way and oftentimes I have thought about marrying someone who shared his very serious interest. (my dream mate would be Chris Simpson - she's a doll)

Women like Chz are rare and so I appreciate who they are in a male dominated field of interest because she has to not only deal with some of the people on this board, but with the sex issue as well. The fact that she seriously contributes to this board is a further testament to her love of the sport.

I'll be interested to see if this gets weird.

But, Chz probably brings the most facts and inside info to the board, along with being rather amusing. It'd be a shame to see her go.

No reason to get weird. She is a hugely important part of this board. Actually the most important.

Archived