Targeting Kaleta

Tyrannustyrannus

62 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Kaleta wearing a Visor?

• He should wear a Visor
    • He shouldn't wear a Visor
    • He should wear a visor, but start every fight by saying "just a sec, lemme get this out of your way" and take his Helmet off

I'm not sure what I think about that. An argument can be made that he was just trying to drive Voracek off the puck. I'm not sure that the argument would contain the whole truth though. :D

I think it was a flag for 15 yards in the NFL. Other than that, I really can't imagine them doing much.

I'm not sure what I think about that. An argument can be made that he was just trying to drive Voracek off the puck. I'm not sure that the argument would contain the whole truth though. :D

I have a feeling Shanny has been waiting for a shot at Kaleta. Is he sitting in the war room with his minions watching every second of game film searching for some possibly questionable play to review?

As to the play, meh, their heads came together during the course of a check. There was no call, no disturbance, not even by the phillating Emrick or the studio crew.

Shanny is going to turn this great game into shinny.

I have a feeling Shanny has been waiting for a shot at Kaleta. Is he sitting in the war room with his minions watching every second of game film searching for some possibly questionable play to review?

As to the play, meh, their heads came together during the course of a check. There was no call, no disturbance, not even by the phillating Emrick or the studio crew.

Shanny is going to turn this great game into shinny.

I wonder if Philly saw that in game film and decided to make a call?

And yeah, my gut tells me Kaleta gets dinged for it.

If they give him anything for that its because of his reputation around the league of being a "pest"

What a joke the NHL is becoming when thats worthy of a suspension, yet slashing a guy from behind after a faceoff doesn't warrant anything, or driving a guy head first into the boards (Connolly in last years playoffs) gets nothing

If they give him anything for that its because of his reputation around the league of being a "pest"

What a joke the NHL is becoming when thats worthy of a suspension, yet slashing a guy from behind after a faceoff doesn't warrant anything, or driving a guy head first into the boards (Connolly in last years playoffs) gets nothing

I will give them credit for one thing. The lack of a suspension for Richards last year had absolutely nothing to do with Shanahan. That was still in the hands of that dinosaur Campbell. And we all know he was far to busy watching each Bruins series instead.

FOUR games for Kaleta.

WHAT!?!?! Wow...I'm very surprised. Yet none of the behind the play antics of the Flyer players warranted anything? such as the slashes, or late checks, or whatever it was to the face of Vanek that required stitches?!

Are we going to call someone up? and does a suspension free up cap space for that time (I wouldn't imagine it would).

WHAT!?!?! Wow...I'm very surprised. Yet none of the behind the play antics of the Flyer players warranted anything? such as the slashes, or late checks, or whatever it was to the face of Vanek that required stitches?!

Are we going to call someone up? and does a suspension free up cap space for that time (I wouldn't imagine it would).

Prolly just plays Grags on the wing.

Archived