WHERE IS IT!!!

LGR4GM

I am complaining because the complaint thursdays thread is not unlocked and i have this major final monday for this course that is so stupid the professor should be fired! Hes teaching computer information systems as though we were in 1990! 1990! like computers have changed you idiot UPDATE YOUR STUFF YOU NUTJOB!

I feel lost without the Complaint thread. Sometimes, after reading it, my complaints seem trivial next to some others...and it kinda makes me feel like not complaining any more... :blush:

That's what I was getting at...

And here I thought that you randomly posted a picture from a movie that you've never actually seen.

:lol:

See what I get for not making my see monty python thing clear... lol o well my own fault. It was more of a go watch the scene cuz its funny, i did see your picture... guess I should take their advice and answer your questions 3 "What is your name?" "What is your quest?" "what could get darcy regier fired... finally?"

See what I get for not making my see monty python thing clear... lol o well my own fault. It was more of a go watch the scene cuz its funny, i did see your picture... guess I should take their advice and answer your questions 3 "What is your name?" "What is your quest?" "what could get darcy regier fired... finally?"

Only way to get Darcy fired is if you chop down Tyler Myers with....

A HERRING.

Only way to get Darcy fired is if you chop down Tyler Myers with....

A HERRING.

Maybe if Darcy buys the wrong shrubbery he will getted nee'd to death... although he will brush it off and say "its just a flesh wound" "flesh wound? Your arms off!" "No it isnt!"

Someone explain how to embed on here! I tried using the insert media with the normal youtube embed and that didnt work I post it by itself used the old code both ways, NOTHING WORKS!

Maybe if Darcy buys the wrong shrubbery he will getted nee'd to death... although he will brush it off and say "its just a flesh wound" "flesh wound? Your arms off!" "No it isnt!"

Someone explain how to embed on here! I tried using the insert media with the normal youtube embed and that didnt work I post it by itself used the old code both ways, NOTHING WORKS!

Linky

Archived