Ladies and Gentlemen

thesportsbuff

Yeah, I know what the ad campaign is about. Why the ###### does Buffalo get iceman w/ a water gun?

wake and bake great day to be great buffalo, but what the ###### is this???

post-770-038346200 1294576509_thumb.jpg

i know its a few days old and sorry if it's been discussed but can someone enlighten me

I believe the artist got information from each team about what their "guardian" should be like. It's pretty interesting to see what LQ and his minions think of their team.

---

"The Sabre" (is) a man of deep thought, choosing to devote his life to green technology and its applications.... preferring to travel the world on his own dime and staying under the radar. He's a noble intellectual who would rather outthink his opponent than beat him to smithereens.

As a superhero.... has the ability to be liquid, solid or in a gaseous (vapor), state, depending on what's needed for the situation.

wake and bake great day to be great buffalo, but what the ###### is this???

post-770-038346200 1294576509_thumb.jpg

i know its a few days old and sorry if it's been discussed but can someone enlighten me

Looks pretty cool! A nice way to incorporate the region in the concept of the character. They could gone with the more literal version of "The Sabre" by drawing a v@gina with a sword.

I believe the artist got information from each team about what their "guardian" should be like. It's pretty interesting to see what LQ and his minions think of their team.

---

"The Sabre" (is) a man of deep thought, choosing to devote his life to green technology and its applications.... preferring to travel the world on his own dime and staying under the radar. He's a noble intellectual who would rather outthink his opponent than beat him to smithereens.

As a superhero.... has the ability to be liquid, solid or in a gaseous (vapor), state, depending on what's needed for the situation.

This year they have been mainly gaseous

Archived