Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Induction of Alexander Mogilny and the late Jim Kelley into the Buffalo Sabres Hall of Fame during a pre-game ceremony.

Ahh, trotting out the greats of the glory days to distract the fans from the current sad state of its teams. A fine Buffalo tradition.

As much as I despise Status Quo and as much as I have little regard for the so-called "talent" on this roster I just can't take another season without playoff hockey in Buffalo. Right now they are 11 points behind the Bruins while the Bruins have a game in hand. If the Bruins win then the Division hopes are all but dead. Just find a way to win tonight. Get it to 9 points and a Bruins game in hand and go from there. They have a chance to make a move here this month. They have 3 games against the Islanders and one against the Sens. The rest of schedule is a monster. The monster usually dies at the end of every movie.

My New Years resolution in regards to the Sabres is to be positive until they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. At that point I will take a theoretical chain saw to those Mother Fuc<ers.

As much as I despise Status Quo and as much as I have little regard for the so-called "talent" on this roster I just can't take another season without playoff hockey in Buffalo. Right now they are 11 points behind the Bruins while the Bruins have a game in hand. If the Bruins win then the Division hopes are all but dead. Just find a way to win tonight. Get it to 9 points and a Bruins game in hand and go from there. They have a chance to make a move here this month. They have 3 games against the Islanders and one against the Sens. The rest of schedule is a monster. The monster usually dies at the end of every movie.

My New Years resolution in regards to the Sabres is to be positive until they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. At that point I will take a theoretical chain saw to those Mother Fuc<ers.

BOOM!

You are aware the Sabres won their division last season, no? (Typed with right little pinkie in the air.)

Ahh, trotting out the greats of the glory days to distract the fans from the current sad state of its teams. A fine Buffalo tradition.

I'm guessing this would have done whether they were playing good or bad. It's part of what teams do and I doubt people will forget how bad they are playing because of one 10 minute ceremony.

You are aware the Sabres won their division last season, no? (Typed with right little pinkie in the air.)

Meat Loaf sang "Two Out of Three Ain't bad." Which is true. One out of four just sucks. Especially when you consider they didn't even bother to show up for the Bruins series. (Typed with other finger in the air.)

Archived